Possible small bug

Options
Pipedrive User 164
Pipedrive User 164 Member Posts: 171
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Likes
edited September 2023 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

I uploaded a pdf to a deal record and the number that usually tracks the number of files associated with that record did not update. The contact and company record did update showing that 1 file was associated with the records. At the time I uploaded the file to the deal the deal was set as lost. I did try reopening the deal and that did not cause the number to update.

Tagged:
1 votes

Submitted Β· Last Updated

Comments

• Pipedrive User 164
    Pipedrive User 164 Member Posts: 171
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Likes
    edited September 2023 #2
    Options

Upon further inspection it may be the case that this feature does not exist for files and documents under deals. I also have 1 document associated with this deal yet no number displays indication such. Thats pretty odd that wouldn't be included in the deals record but would be included in the person and organization record.

• Andreia Costa
    Andreia Costa Pipedrive Team Posts: 133 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Hi @Pipedrive User 164 πŸ‘‹

It's actually expected behavior that we are hoping to be able to improve in the future. In the Deal view, the file counter is currently not active. As of right now, we do not have the option to count email files and regular files, so the counter wouldn't be accurate.

Once the team is able to split the regular file count and the email attachment count, the counter will likely be reinstated, however, we don't have any ETA on that.

Hope this provides some clarity and if anything else is needed, feel free to reach out to our Support team. Apologies for the inconvenience!