Get Early Access to Multiple Email Sync 💌

Options
Tamara Bezljudova
Tamara Bezljudova Pipedrive Team Posts: 11 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
edited October 2023 in What's New #1

Dear community!

I’m excited to share that you’re now able to sync more than one email account in Pipedrive! This feature is currently in Beta and is available to a limited set of users and you can get early access to it! 🚀

Here’s how multiple email sync will benefit your sales processes.

Eliminate manual hassle.No more toggling between inboxes, tabs, or relying on 3rd party solutions. All your emails are now in one place.

Stay on top of your sales conversations.With all emails in one view, your response times will be quicker, ensuring you never miss out on important opportunities.

Ensure data integrity.Say bye to manually copying and pasting important sales data. With multi-email sync, all your conversations link seamlessly to relevant people, ensuring accuracy and saving time.

How many accounts you can sync depends on your Pipedrive plan.

Advanced: 1 email accounts per user

Professional: 2 email accounts per user

Power: 3 email accounts per user

Enterprise: 5 email accounts per user

I'd love to get feedback from as many of you as possible, so if your company is on the Advanced plan and you or your team members would also like to test the multi-account sync, we'll give you 30 days of free access to the feature.

For all interested, just write the name of your company in the comments section and we'll enable the feature for you.

UPDATE: We no longer offer early or free access for the feature. It is now available for all customers with limits of active sync accounts depending on the pricing plan you are on.

Happy closing!

Tamara Bezljudova, Product Manager @ Pipedrive

Comments

• Paul von Kessel
    Options

Baker Tilly Global Deal Advisory

• janusask
    janusask Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Sounds super cool! How to get access?

• Rozzo100
    Rozzo100 Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options

Galana River School Project e.V., Biberach, Germany

• Debs - uMed
    Debs - uMed Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Umedeor Ltd, thanks so much

• Purnima
    Purnima Member Posts: 32
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    Options

Project GPS Limited

This will be amazing. Thank you.

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Member Posts: 94
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Sober in the Country

• Martin Miersch
    Martin Miersch Member Posts: 14
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Account: Tax+Law 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• LeslieK
    LeslieK Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

The Full Prism Group

• Purnima
    Options

Hi. Just tried to add the other email and it showed that I had reached the maximum limit with 1 although I thought I had the professional subscription. Do I need to leave it a while before that configuration is completed?

• Tamara Bezljudova
    Options

Thank you guys for the interest, all of you should have access to the feature now. Feel free to share any feedback with me via email tamara.bezljudova@pipedrive.com 🙏🏻

@Purnima yes, it takes some time for the update to go live. You should be able to sync the second account now. Pls let me know if there are any more questions. 🚀

• Tamara Bezljudova
    Options

Hi! We have enabled the feature for your company, you should be able to connect another email now. Pls let us know if you have any more questions. 🚀

• Daniel Bartlett
    Options

This is a great feature one I have been waiting a long time for. Now I am using two accounts and it is great but I would like to have different email signatures for each account. Is this something being considered or worked on?

• Jake Kushner (JLK)
    Options

jkoncept.pipedrive.com plz :) On advanced, would appreciate the trial of 2 accounts/professional.

Also will it be possible to be on a lower plan but purchase add'l licenses to sync more than 2 if on professional plan?

• Tamara Bezljudova
    Options

Hi! Very glad to hear you are finding the feature useful.🚀 Thank you for the feedback, we are currently looking into adding multiple signatures and this is in our plans for the near future.

Glad to hear you are interested in the feature, we will enable it for you tomorrow morning 🚀. Unfortunately, we do not have plans to have the feature on add on license, but the feature will be on Professional plan and higher. I will make sure to forward this feedback to our Pricing & Packaging team.

• Abner - Soulsales
    Options

Gostaria de ter este acesso para testar, vejo que este recurso é muito util, pois temos muitos parceiros que sempre perguntam a repeito.

Nome da empresa: Soulsales

• Purnima
    Options

Hi

As per @Jake Kushner (JLK) - I have a use case that I think this would be perfect for. If my client could buy an add-on for the advance or professional subscriptions for multiple emails, I think this would make a massive difference. They don't need the other features but using the emails along with deals would change the way they work. Not sure how we can upvote that, but please add my vote to that as well :-)

• Graham Cox
    Graham Cox Member Posts: 156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    Options

Hub FS Limited. Thank you!

• Mimi Morada
    Mimi Morada Member Posts: 9
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Skye Wealth 🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Rich Preston
    Rich Preston Member Posts: 7
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

PrestonLending ... please

• Dustin Frampton
    Options

I love this feature. The only thing I would suggest is having different signatures when you switch between emails.

• Craig Beaumont
    Craig Beaumont Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    Options

Two Twenty Ltd, Thank you 🙏🏼

• Damir Sabani
    Damir Sabani Member Posts: 5
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

Socionomera Bemanning AB, thank you!

• janusask
    janusask Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Multiple email accounts is a feature that makes so much sense!! Some things are lacking:

Besides being able to have multiple signatures, I suggest having the ability to send automated mails from a specific email account. In order to make automations and templates be trustworthy to our clients, a specific sender account is very important.

Fingers crossed that the sender mail can be selected (should you have more than one mail adress) when using automations

• Braden Schrock
    Options

Grey Harbor

(....adding characters to be able to post)

• eleanor_freetobook
    eleanor_freetobook Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2023 #26
    Options

Hi @Tamara Bezljudova , is this a feature that would allow me to add a shared inbox? If so then please may I join the beta test? freetobook is the account name... we're new to pipedrive but getting this in place now would save me having to retrain the team later (I haven't trained them yet!) 😍

• Peter Higgs
    Peter Higgs Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Options

PGH Pest Prevention & Beegone

• Craig Beaumont
    Craig Beaumont Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    Options

I have just tested this with an email alias on my Google Workspace account, it would seem it doesn't work with alias emails. Am I right in thinking it has to be a non alias account.

Also if I set up an email to share can it be used across all our Pipedrive users

name@email.com ✅

alias@email.com ❎

shared@email.com ❓

• Manteka
    Manteka Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Hola, me gustaria probar la nueva funcion, un saludo

• Purnima
    Options

Hi

On the whole it is a great feature. I have a use case for one person small businesses that multiple companies to sell to. That would mean that they can concentrate on selling rather than switching emails or logging in and out.

I find that sometimes, it takes a while for the emails to load but assuming this is the sort of feedback that is being asked for.

For me, having an add-on for more emails than just 2 is really important. I am working with a virtual assistant company that provide services to multiple clients. This would give them (albeit) not what this system was designed for) the ability to work with clients using their emails in this system from the dashboard, selling and sending emails on behalf of them.

Many thanks

Purnima

• Abner - Soulsales
    Options

Boa tarde @Tamara Bezljudova , gostaria deste recurço para empresa "OEMED"