Possible to use Mixmax for email targeting by custom Contact tags / segments?

Eli Cardon
Eli Cardon Member Posts: 5
5 Up Votes
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I'm looking to improve our company's ability to target Pipedrive contacts based on the segments we've identified (such as SQL, MQL, Customer, Evangelist, etc.). How are folks using the Mixmax integration to achieve this? Any suggestions?

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #2

Are you pulling that information into PD? [the software types]

If yes, you can then use marketing automation to send emails based on the specific segments.

I'm not sure if MixMax would help too much as part of this flow. Probably easier to get it done with a marketing automation tool that connects to PD 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Eli Cardon !

You might want to check out our (soon to be) native integration with Mailigen for email marketing and marketing automation. 

Mailigen is now part of the Pipedrive family and we're going to continue to invest a lot of work into making them work seamlessly together. Try it out for free and see what you think. Expect more news about this in the coming months. 🚀

• Eli Cardon
    5 Up Votes
    edited June 2020 #4

If yes, you can then use marketing automation to send emails based on the specific segments.

I'm not sure if MixMax would help too much as part of this flow. Probably easier to get it done with a marketing automation tool that connects to PD 

Thanks, @Boris Tsibelman

Well, as I understand Mixmax is connected / integrated with Pipedrive. It does not look like I can easily pull Contacts based on our desired filters (ie tags, region, etc.) directly from Pipedrive and into Mixmax for a targeted email sequence campaign. We may need to instead download filtered contacts and then upload onto Mixmax... Just wasn't sure if there was a more streamlined way. Same problem with Mailigen, which is a Pipedrive tool...

@Inês Batata I found Mailigen via one of your comments on another post, but the problem is it appears that solution is solely for Newsletter marketing while we're looking to personalize and blast sales emails...

• Eli Cardon
    5 Up Votes
    edited June 2020 #5

Hi @Eli Cardon !

You might want to check out our (soon to be) native integration with Mailigen for email marketing and marketing automation. 

Mailigen is now part of the Pipedrive family and we're going to continue to invest a lot of work into making them work seamlessly together. Try it out for free and see what you think. Expect more news about this in the coming months. 🚀

Thanks Ines! Please see above? 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2020 #6

Thank you for clarifying your use case @Eli Cardon , I'm happy to hear you've taken a look at Mailigen. 

We are working to "marry" Mailigen and Pipedrive together for the smoothest user experience possible, so some things we want to implement aren't there yet but stay tuned for news in the upcoming future. Maybe my colleagues @Gints Branks and @Janis Geranins can advise you some more about which of Mailigen's capabilities can suit you better, like for example:

Thank you!