Options
2»

Comments

• Rich Preston
    Rich Preston Member Posts: 7
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited August 2023 #32
    Options

I created my signature in Google Docs with a table and then copied/pasted it in the signature window so it is populated in every email. It works for now but does lack some features you are probably looking for. I agree that this does need an improvement within Pipedrive. Here's a screenshot of my signature.

• David Marshall_74756
    David Marshall_74756 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited August 2023 #33
    Options

Hi Rich

Thanks for the input.

I tried building a signature in Google Docs but found that the formatting that I can get in Outlook was not possible to achieve.

I know it's possibly not as easy to implement HTML email signature support as I may think, but I would have thought that for a product like PipeDrive, which is aimed at streamlining company communications, it would be one of the first things to be implemented.

Thanks

Dave

• Havar Hagelund
    Havar Hagelund Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hi @Mike van der Valk, any updates on this? Any feature cross-over from Pipedrive campaigns maybe?

• Michael Gx
    Michael Gx Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

Any update on this, the email signature builder is sub-par at best and buggy at worst.

The answer I got from support is that it doesn't support tables?

So what? We have to live with vertical only signatures or fiddle with it for hours for it to only look marginally "okay" but definitely not up to the standard of business communications?

Please add this to your roadmap.

This is a 1% improvement, through the power of compounding it only takes 72 1% improvements to reach a full 100% improvement!

According to the 90-9-1 rule of the internet, for every person posting here there are 90 more complaining about it but not posting.

• Michael Gx
    Michael Gx Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited August 2023 #36
    Options

Any update on this, the email signature builder is sub-par at best and buggy at worst.

The answer I got from support is that it doesn't support tables?

So what? We have to live with vertical only signatures or fiddle with it for hours for it to only look marginally "okay" but definitely not up to the standard of business communications?

Please add this to your roadmap.

This is a 1% improvement, through the power of compounding it only takes 72 1% improvements to reach a full 100% improvement!

According to the 90-9-1 rule of the internet, for every person posting here there are 90 more complaining about it but not posting.

• Charlie Lehmann
    Charlie Lehmann Member Posts: 15
    5 Likes First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited August 2023 #37
    Options

+1 HTML signature building is a feature that is really important!

• Rich Preston
    Rich Preston Member Posts: 7
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I created my signature in a Google Doc table and the copy/pasted to the signature box. My pictures come through in the signature rather than as an attachment in sent emails and my URL links work as well. May be a solution for some.

• MBrown
    MBrown Member Posts: 42
    Photogenic 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Heres an idea...Bring back the outlook add-in then we can just do the emails in there.

Your email is unusable because of the signatures.

• gkaradimas
    gkaradimas Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Unfortunate that this hasn't been solved yet? Its a three year old problem! Let me use a CRM that can't send emails with correct branding signatures because it lacks an essential feature. I am struggling to wrap my head around this and thoroughly disappointed - seems like others are as well. Has anyone switched to another CRM yet?

• Enjoydata Conseil et Formation
    Options

Oui c'est embêtant. Possible de contourner le problème en utilisant Google Doc. Crée votre signature avec le texte et les images. Copier / Coller dans la signature Pipedrive. Et le tour est joué, plus de pièce jointe ;)