Deal Detail Report

Phil Whitebloom
Phil Whitebloom Member Posts: 7
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Is there a way to generate a report that shows all of the details associated with a specific deal?

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited April 2022 #2

Hi @Phil Whitebloom 

Are you looking for just the data fields, or all the history of emails/notes, etc.. or something else specific? Or perhaps all of it? 

What would you want to do with the report itself, who needs to see this and what needs to become clear from it? Just trying to figure out if we can help you :) 

• Phil Whitebloom
    edited April 2022 #3

Hi Mike,

The executive managers in my company want to see all the details related to a specific deal or company. Right now I am doing a lot of copying an pasting. Not fun or efficient.  They don't use pipedrive. When they question what is happening. I want to generate a standard report that shows all or part of the complete set of details tied to that deal or company.

In an ideal situation, the report would show the standard details followed by notes, emails, activities, that I could select by date range.

Thanks for your help.

Phil

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2022 #4

Hi @Phil Whitebloom 

Although we don't have a report format in the works, we have our team that is working on giving access to certain data in Pipedrive to non-users. Deal information is something we're looking at. We're currently testing some prototypes, would it be okay if we reach out to you to help us test it?

• Phil Whitebloom
    edited February 2022 #5

Hi Mike,

Yes, please do not hesitate to contact me. Being able to provide a detailed account of deal or account activity will be of great value to me.   Thank you.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2020 #6

Hi Mike,

Yes, please do not hesitate to contact me. Being able to provide a detailed account of deal or account activity will be of great value to me.   Thank you.

Awesome my colleague will reach out to you!

• Manuel Hoch
    Manuel Hoch Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2022 #7

hello everybody,

is there progress in reporting at deal level?

regards manuel

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #8

hello everybody,

regards manuel

@Manuel Hoch we have some progress but can you help me understand what you're looking for then I know if it helps you and can direct you to the right info.

• Manuel Hoch
    Manuel Hoch Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020 #9

hello everybody,

regards manuel

@Mike van der Valk 

I am looking for a report of a deal, e.g. number of emails, phone calls, deal value, probability, since when in which deal phase etc. It would be ideal if this report could be exported as pdf. This would allow you to send a status report to the sales manager / managing director, or to take it with you to a customer meeting as an overview. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #10

hello everybody,

regards manuel

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying @Manuel Hoch Unfortunately there's no direct report like this. With the help of API you could pull all this info out and make a custom report but that's more work for you :( 

I'm going to again highlight the interest in this to our team and see if we can potentially work on this in the future.