Integration - Webflow

Options

Pipedrive needs a Webflow integration like Hubspot so we can easily sync form data between our website and CRM.

1 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Liz (Ops Designed)
    Liz (Ops Designed) Member Posts: 211
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

Hi @Frank Filippelli -

If you're open to using a 3rd party app like Zapier, your form data can seamlessly flow to Pipedrive.

I'd be happy to help if you'd like more info. Please feel free to reach out.

- Liz

Schedule a Working Session | Getting Started with Pipedrive | Pipedrive Integrations

• Frank Filippelli
    Frank Filippelli Member Posts: 91
    5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

@Liz (Ops Designed) Yes, I'm aware of the data syncing possibilities with the Zapier app as most website have that ability. But that's not exactly what I mean. I'm suggesting something a bit more official and robust. As you can see from the screenshots I provided there is a direct syncing that can be achieved by making a Webflow based app. It would be a great upgrade for us developers as it would make data accessible right in the Webflow web editor. And as you can see from this screenshot there is already a app that exists for Hubspot so you guys could just start by copying what they're doing.

• Liz (Ops Designed)
    Liz (Ops Designed) Member Posts: 211
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

Hi @Frank Filippelli -

I totally see what you're saying! I'm a Pipedrive Partner, not part of the Pipedrive development team, so I was just suggesting a solution that has worked for me and my clients.

-Liz