New: Multiple email signatures 📨

Options
Manuel Oliveira
Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,078 COMMUNITY MANAGER
First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
edited March 1 in What's New #1

Hey Pipedrivers!

We’ve heard your feedback, and this often-requested feature is here: you can now effortlessly create and select multiple email signatures per email account to enhance your efficiency and personalization of emails.

This feature is gradually deploying to all users on the Advanced plan and above, with general availability expected by the end of February 2024.

Learn all about email signatures from our knowledge base article here.

Comments

• Farob
    Farob Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Hey, thats a cool feature!

But im still missing the option to format and create better signatures (as in outlook for example).

Also the windows width to edit the current signature is way to small.

A preview for desktop and mobile would also be nice.

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Member Posts: 94
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

That’s wonderful news, thank you!

• servertastic
    servertastic Member Posts: 9
    First Answer 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment
    Options

This is cool and the ability for users to access and manage a central inbox would make this even more of a beneficial feature.

• FilipB
    FilipB Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I am based in The Netherlands but can't add multiple signatures yet.. How come?

• Joseph Valenti
    Joseph Valenti Member Posts: 72
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

This is a great feature. I choose to use a "complete" signature in my early correspondence with clients. Now it's possible to switch to a simpler/cleaner version once the client knows us. Thank you!

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,078 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi @FilipB , we’re releasing this feature in batches. It’s already live for some regions, and companies based in the Netherlands should have it soon.

• Frank Filippelli
    Frank Filippelli Member Posts: 96
    5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

@Manuel Oliveira Man you guys are SLOW!! These features are great but they are far too slow to launch and there are many other more important updates that are much needed to really improve this app... I going to buy the whole Pipedrive team some coffee and red bulls to wake you guys up! You need some energy⚡

• Alisha Purcell
    Alisha Purcell Member Posts: 17
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

I don't have the feature yet, but I am super excited you released this! Hoping to see it soon!

• Gorkem Sarptunali
    Gorkem Sarptunali Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

This feature surely looks interesting but still you'd have to create different signatures for both pipedrive and outlook. Instead we use a tool called signandgo which lets every user have their own signatures assigned by default wherever you send the email from. None of our sales team has to worry about their signatures sent from pipedrive because it's automatically assigned. If you want to check it out I'll share the link Product - SIGNandGO (felt like an influencer 😅, just trying to help promise 🙏)