Admin Log in as User Feature

Options
Giacomo
Giacomo Member Posts: 3
First Comment Photogenic

I thought I would find this discussion already started, but did not, so forgive me if this has already been started.

As an Admin, I would greatly appreciate the ability to log into Pipedrive as any specific user and see how that user see Pipedrive based on their visibility settings and permission sets.

It would also be nice to log in as a generic user of a given perm or visibility group.

Thanks!

PS...cant wait till I can enable DARK MODE!

3 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi, @Giacomo . Do you mean something like an “impersonate user” feature? If so, that is not possible, but I’ll make this request a product feedback post for our team.

• Giacomo
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

yes...the idea is kind of two pronged. Be able to 'impersonate user' so i can see what an individual user would see, and also make some changes to their settings for them possibly.

But also, be able to view Pipedrive as a member of a specific visibility group or permission set, so I can test these settings to ensure they can or cannot see or do what I do or dont want them to see or do.

• Giacomo
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

my idea is a combo of what Discord gives me where I can 'view server as role'

and what MetaPulse gives me when I can 'log in as user'

• jcdumas
    jcdumas Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Hi there,

defo an important feature. Having used Salesforce I was expecting this option to be available. It's important to view the user's experience (view, rights etc..). Please pipedrive, make it happen