As a service provider, I monitor multiple clients. Is there a way to quickly get into each instance?

Options

Other tools have the ability to switch quickly between instances as a power user/reseller or service provider. Does Pipedrive have this too? It usually has some sort of a choose instance button on the top right (Asana/Fareharbor) or in the left hand side (Slack) where I can switch instances. Best if I as a supporter of multiple instances, don't have to have a license for each.

Best Answer

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,078 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

If you’re a partner, affiliate or solution provider, please get in touch with our partnerships team directly at partners@pipedrive.com. They can further help you from there.

Answers

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,078 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi, @MichelleHigherRing . Pipedrive has a similar feature that allows switching between the companies you’re an active user of. Here’s how it works.

• MichelleHigherRing
    MichelleHigherRing Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Thank you Manuel! Must I have a license in each or as a reseller and service provider, can I possibly get away without inflicting that additional cost on our clients? Asana, Slack etc, there is no additional cost. Thank you if you know!