Editor & Font Size

Options
Marco Govoni
Marco Govoni Member Posts: 150
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Update: to have this new beta feature activated in your account, please have an Admin user reach out to our Support team. Thank you!  🚀

Hi guys! Just I quick tip: I don't remember how to increase font in the email editor on PD :-(

I've just changed my account so is it possible that option is now missing? I remember it was present.. or not?? :-)

Thanks and have a nice day!

Tagged:

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Marco Govoni !

We have a new feature in beta version that allows you do do that and other text formatting when composing an email from Pipedrive and I've activated it for you in your most recently created account. keep in mind that this is still being worked on, that's why it's not available in all accounts yet.

Should look something like this:

• Aris Perrou_9831
    Aris Perrou_9831 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Marco Govoni !

We have a new feature in beta version that allows you do do that and other text formatting when composing an email from Pipedrive and I've activated it for you in your most recently created account. keep in mind that this is still being worked on, that's why it's not available in all accounts yet.

Hello Ines,

Can you enable it for me too? I would like to try it out. Thanks. Can I also use my own fonts?

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Marco Govoni !

Hi @Aris Perrou ! Please reach out to our Support team and they can enable it for you. Keep in mind that you will have a fixed set of fonts to choose from. Thank you!

• Marco Govoni
    Marco Govoni Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #5
    Options

great!

• Kaushik Bhatti ©
    Kaushik Bhatti © Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #6
    Options

Any further update in the Email Editor option, especially in the font that seems more professional in terms of visualization? Such as Verdana.

• Chris Voge
    Chris Voge Member Posts: 1
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

So, this is now 2 years old and we still have font sizes such as "Normal" and "Large". Do you have any intention to improving this function? 10.5 font size (normal) is just too small and 13.5 (large) is too big. Why can we not just choose a font size by number like every other software out there?

Also, a choice of more than 9 fonts might be helpful as well. The choices are marginal at best and make this feature almost unusable.