New: An Option to Embed Pipedrive Scheduler Into Your Website

Options
Kristiina Vaab
Kristiina Vaab Pipedrive Team Posts: 15 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Comment Name Dropper

We wanted to let you know that we recently released an Embed Scheduler functionality to our users.

What will you get with this release?

Set up your availabilities in Pipedrive and embed the scheduler with your selected availabilities in your website so your customers can book meetings with you.

Where?

Embed on your website option can be found in the Share options for your scheduled meeting.

Availability?

The Scheduler feature is available on Advanced and higher plans. 

How it will look like on my website?

Looking forward to any feedback you may have on this!

Comments

• Torbjörn Johansson
    Torbjörn Johansson Member Posts: 118
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 8 #2
    Options

Hi,

I have waited for this functionality for a long long time, BUT...

Tested it but almost nothing is seen of the scheduling booking window on the website.

You can't even see that is a book-meeting window.

I am using Squarespace, Embed block.

Progress. I changed the code from height="100%" to height="800px" and then it worked.

When I then go to the website I come to the bottom of the page where I have the Scheduler and the window with Accept Cockies appear. This window has to be removed since the accept on cockies is on the total website, not in each window.

• Kristiina Vaab
    edited February 9 #3
    Options

Hi Torbjörn, thanks for your feedback, glad you got it working. Please let us know if you have any further feedback!

• Torbjörn Johansson
    edited February 9 #4
    Options

Hi Kristina,

You have to remove the Scheduler window "Accept cockies" everytime the Squarespace (website) window is viewed.

The cockies is already approved for the whole website when entering the site.

If the Scheduler "Accept cockies" remains, the function is useless and impossible to use.

• Kristiina Vaab
    Options

Hi Torbjörn, thanks for the clarification, we are currently working on fixing the issue with cookies, it should be implented soon (EOD today, Feb 9th or latest on Monday week). Also, we are looking into fixing the iframe settings. Thank you again for this valuable feedback.

• Jörgen Sjöstrand_231
    Options

Does this upgrade consider your whole calendar or just your activities in Pipedrive @Kristiina Vaab ?

Aka; can I still be booked on a busy calendar slot like an internal that's not a sales activity in my Pipedrive?

• Kristiina Vaab
    Options

Hi Jörgen and thanks for reaching out! Yes, you can still use the activities and calendar as you are used to, this is just an additional option on how you can share availabilities with your customers. Let me know if you have other questions/concerns.

• Torbjörn Johansson
    Options

Hi @Kristiina Vaab

What's the status of removing the Cockies window? It is still there.

• Kristiina Vaab
    Options

@Torbjörn Johansson thanks for the follow-up. I've just confirmed with the developers that the change has been done and it will take few hours from now to see the changes.

• Torbjörn Johansson
    Options

Hi @Kristiina Vaab, thanks, now the Cockies window has been removed. This is a great improvement of the Scheduler.

• Jonathan Gennick
    Jonathan Gennick Member Posts: 56
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

This looks wonderful! I will have to make some time to try it out.

• evan_aidi
    evan_aidi Member Posts: 6
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

So excited to have this feature. I just implemented on our contact page, looks & works great: https://www.aidi.io/contact

• Frank Filippelli
    Frank Filippelli Member Posts: 91
    5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Yes, finally some progress on the scheduler!

• nicub
    nicub Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

I don't see the embed functionality in my account. I'm still on the free trial, may this be the cause?

• Kristiina Vaab
    edited February 20 #15
    Options

Hello and thanks for reaching out. Yes, it seems to be the cause since the Scheduler feature is available on Advanced and higher plans. 

• nicub
    First Comment
    Options

But I'm on a Professional plan, just that I'm still on the free trial. So can I get some assistance on this?

I'm currently testing and if this function does not work for me I can't use Pipedrive...

• Kristiina Vaab
    edited February 20 #17
    Options

Can you please check once more and let me know if it works for you now.

• nicub
    First Comment
    Options

Yes! Now it's working, thank you. By any chance can we change the confirmation emails?

• Kristiina Vaab
    Options

Perfect, thanks for confirming. Currently there is now option for you to configure the confirmation email, however, this is something we are looking into soon, so keep an eye on the news.

• MBrown
    MBrown Member Posts: 42
    Photogenic 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

How does this work with multiple Sales People? Also can it recognise if the customer is already in the database and automatically choose that sales person?

• Kristiina Vaab
    Options

Hello! Currently, there scheduler functionality does not support managing availabilities for multilpe sales persons, this is again something we are looking into soon. Automatic detection is also not available just yet.

• billbutler1969
    billbutler1969 Member Posts: 9
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I am also on the professional plan trial and cannot see the option to get the embed code. Can you please see if there is anything you can do to activate the embed feature for my account?

• Kristiina Vaab
    Options

Hi Bill, can you please try now and let us know if it is working for you?

• billbutler1969
    Options

All set! Thanks. I realize this is a new feature, but do we have any control over the div that's displayed at the top? Since we are using this to book meetings without an invitation, the information on the top panel is a little wordy.

• Kristiina Vaab
    Options

Hi Bill and thanks for confirming the scheduler works for you now. As you said, it is a relatively new feature and we are working on further improvements. Currently, there is no option for customising the scheduler header at the moment.

• Janus Askø Madsen
    Options

@Kristiina Vaab - and perhaps a future opportunity to translate to other languages? (for instance danish?)

• billbutler1969
    Options

@Janus Askø Madsen there is already a language picker at the top in the dropdown by the globe.

• Janus Askø Madsen
    Options

I know - but no Danish. So perhaps an option to adjust the custom txt?

• neal_mimeeq
    neal_mimeeq Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Any idea when that might be available

I ask as we are building a new website and it would be great to have this instead of calendly but the round robin would be important for us, anyway nice step.

BTW do you know Is it possible to create a new deal for each new booking?

• billbutler1969
    Options

Is there a way to pass in the GCLID to this scheduler to be able to capture the conversion data? This would allow us to run conversion campaigns in google ads.

• Kristiina Vaab
    Options

@neal_mimeeq Thanks for sharing your feedback. At the moment we do not have a set date for the round robin solution, however, keep an eye on the community news, I'll post an update once we have this solution implemented.

Regarding creating a new deal for each new booking - once the activity is in your Activity list, you should be able to create a new deal for it. Just click on the booking and then on the 'Deal or lead' tab. Let me know if this helps.