Horrible demo and horrible overall service from Pipedrive

Options
MarkSG
MarkSG Member Posts: 3
First Comment
edited February 9 in Sales CRM #1

I'm just shocked by how poor an experience I'm having with Pipedrive trying to schedule a demo call with them. I've had two demo calls scheduled through their official system, multiple back-and-forth emails with their support staff and demo point of contacts, but then when the time comes for the demo, I'm simply not contacted?

I've also received conflicting info from their different parties. The demo point of contacts say they will call my mobile phone. The support staff say the demo point of contact should be providing a link to an online call.

The most unsettling thing about this is that I can be exchanging email conversations with the demo point of contact even up until 10 minutes before the supposed demo call, and then when the time for the demo comes.. it's dead silence. There is no contact, no reply, nothing. So I then go to the support staff inquiring what's going on, and I get all sort of bizarre explanations like the demo contact isn't even their colleague (??), the demo contact says the meeting isn't scheduled (it is.. Also, why is the demo contact contacting me directly if it isn't scheduled..??)

Attaching screenshots to show what I mean. I've had to wake up early and stay up late to be available for these supposed demo calls but it's just not happening..? Am I speaking to bots on both the demo and support staff side..? Like seriously, what is going on..?

Answers

• Andreia Costa
    Andreia Costa Pipedrive Team Posts: 160 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Hello @MarkSG 👋

I'm genuinely sorry to learn about the disappointing experience you encountered. This falls short of our usual standard of service. After investigating internally with a dedicated team, we've identified the source of the confusion between departments, and it has been promptly resolved. Please accept our sincere apologies for any frustration this may have caused.

To address this matter swiftly, I've personally engaged with our Support team and located your case. We've already responded there and included a link for you to connect directly with an account executive. Please continue your discussion with our Support agent to ensure that your needs are promptly addressed and resolved.

I hope this is the start of a better experience for you.

Thank you,

• MarkSG
    MarkSG Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Hi Andreia, thank you for your response. May I confirm that the staff on this dedicated team to respond to this is Jaoa? I'm attaching the latest email correspondence received regarding this (yet to be fulfilled) demo service. Because there have been several emails from several Pipedrive reps, it's been unclear who exactly is following up or if they are even aware of what my concerns/troubles with getting this demo are.

Appreciate confirmation on this. Also, I've taken up the offer from one of your Premier partners, Reeve Lui, to demo. It's strange that this may be a better option than the official offered demo? Will share back after engaging in the demo services.. if we can really get that locked in please.

• Andreia Costa
    Andreia Costa Pipedrive Team Posts: 160 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Hi!

João is part of the Support team and another link was shared so you could book time with an account executive, please feel free to respond to João if there are any pending questions about this.

About the partner! Partners are great tools and can provide lots of different services, so if you feel that suits your needs better, I can only say good things about our Partners as they also provide attention and assistance when needed. I believe the support team has shared feedback about this and what happened was a confusion within departments. This shouldn't happen, of course, but we are all human, and sometimes errors occur.

I see you are in good hands with our Support team, please feel free to discuss any further pending questions with them.