How to access live support with Pipedrive?

Options
smallfirm
smallfirm Member Posts: 16
First Comment Name Dropper
edited March 5 in Sales CRM #1

I'm new and have tried to chat with Pipedrive but the system doesnt work.

Answers

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,078 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi @smallfirm , welcome to the community!

Can you share more on how it’s not working for you and what you’re looking for help with? The community might be able to help 🙂

• smallfirm
    Options

I tried to use the Quickhelp to Chat feature but I keep going in circles with the bot, I cant seem to get anyone to chat with me.

I also emailed support@pipedrive.com and received "This channel is not currently available for contact. If you are experiencing technical issues, please reach out to us through the chat available on your Pipedrive account."

• smallfirm
    Options

I asked for agent, team or live representative numerous times but no bueno.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Options

Hi @smallfirm , the support bot is contextual and will direct you to the best resource depending on your issue or question. We’re working on it continuously, so it is improving as it learns from past customer queries.

What is it that you need help with? The community might also have an answer for you :)

• smallfirm
    Options

I wanted to know how to log a call in Pipedrive.

I use Google Business Voice (which is not compatible with Pipedrive) so a manual option might work but I cant seem to find any information on it.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Options

You can use activities in such a case, either one of the default activity types or a custom activity type just for that purpose. That way, you can create the activity after the call inside a contact or deal, and mark it as complete. You can find out more from our guide here.

• smallfirm
    Options

I finally got through to Chat Support. I guess I have to try them at specific times throughout the day. Chat Support said manually adding this type of activity is not possible. See below. Carla said the only option is a third party integration.

I'm starting to get discouraged with Pipedrive. I feel it has a lot of potential but the lack of internal support and reliance on the community makes me think its going to be too much work to switch from Hubspot.

• smallfirm
    Options

Just to close this ticket. If anyone is reading this, Pipedrive's chat support is limited through their Chat Bot. You have to go through the Chatbot inside your account, find the "sweet spot" in terms of accessing live support. I tried for a few sessions and finally this morning I was able to speak to someone live.

Also, I was told that in order to get live support, you must be subscribed to a higher tier plan.

So yes, support exists - its just hard to reach.

This discussion has been closed.