How to trig an action if a "single selection" is empty.?

Options
harunerbil
harunerbil Member Posts: 7
Name Dropper First Comment
edited March 1 in Workflow Automation #1

Hi,

I created a single selection custom field in deal. I want to create an automation if this single seletion field is not selected.

In the current situation I created an action as *if this field is empty* but this condition is not working. Any help ?

Answers

• Reeve Lui
    Reeve Lui Member Posts: 41
    First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hello there,

I'd like to share the fundamental steps for setting up automation in Pipedrive.

Begin with the first step, which involves selecting a trigger. You can choose to initiate the workflow either when a deal is initially created or when you make edits to an existing deal.

Next, establish a condition by utilizing your custom field, ensuring that the "Single selection" is empty. Finally, add actions such as sending an email, creating a task, or updating specific fields.

If you opt for the trigger when a deal is updated, make sure to update a field in the related deal record to activate the "Workflow" condition. When the "Single Selection" is empty and aligns with the workflow criteria, the action will run automatically as the workflow meets the specified requirements.

For additional assistance or to schedule a meeting call, feel free to reach out to me. I am here to help!