Automazione Pipedrive: aggiunta nome Cliente o titolo Offerta

Options
Andrea Giovane
Andrea Giovane Member Posts: 2
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

Ciao sono riuscito a impostare il trigger per far partire l'automazione e segnalare che è stato preso un ordine ma non capisco se è possibile includere nella mail il titolo della quotazione/offerta. Mi arriva quindi l'avviso che ho preso un ordine ma non capisco quale.

Stesso discorso per questa automazione, nuova scheda cliente, l'assegno all'agente 001 Ciccio Pasticcio, riesco a fargli arrivare la mail di avviso, ma non riesco a metterci dentro il nome del Cliente in modo esplicito.

Avete fatto anche voi questi automatismi? Dove sbaglio?

Grazie

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Andrea Giovane !

I hope you don't mind that I reply in English, as unfortunately I don't speak Italian.

What you're looking for is absolutely possible: use placeholders to fill in the name of the deal or any other variable data in the subject and the body of the email message your automation will send.

How do you find these placeholders? Just type a bracket [] and they will show in a drop-down menu for you to choose from. See an example in the image below.

Hope that helps, happy automations! 

• Andrea Giovane
    Andrea Giovane Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Andrea Giovane !

I hope you don't mind that I reply in English, as unfortunately I don't speak Italian.

What you're looking for is absolutely possible: use placeholders to fill in the name of the deal or any other variable data in the subject and the body of the email message your automation will send.

How do you find these placeholders? Just type a bracket [] and they will show in a drop-down menu for you to choose from. See an example in the image below.

Dear @Inês Batata I was not aware of the meaning of Placeholders ( in italian SegnaPosto ) ...I already set them & tested...perfect! Grazie 1000!

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Andrea Giovane !

Happy to help! 🙂

This discussion has been closed.