Automate SmartDocs

Options
Stefaan De Vreese - Titanify
Stefaan De Vreese - Titanify Member Posts: 14
First Comment Name Dropper
edited March 11 in Apps and Integrations #1

I'm working with a client that also has a M365 environment.

I've created an automation that creates a unique M365 Teams for each customer when a Deal is won. I did that using Make.com

next step is that ALL documents related to that customer are stored in that specific Client Environment

and when a customer signs a document that is sent through the PipeDrive Project, the signed PDF is also stored in the correct unique Teams environment

the issue is that right now it's very hard to get the details from a project and the linked documents through Make.com

I'm trying Postman now to see if I can get that information

we have several other workflows that we need to connect to the documents

in an automated way

and using Teams in M365

this will increase our adoption of PipeDrive drastically

right now if you're getting the details from a project through the API it does not include a list of linked documents

and there's actually also no endpoint for (SmartDocs) documents

The Idea is that we have endpoints for SmartDocs and that it's easy to do more automated actions on these documents. And preferably also getting the information of the M365 storage location (direct link?) for each SmartDoc.

Answers

• Sophie
    Sophie Pipedrive Team Posts: 136 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Answer First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary
    Options

Hi @Stefaan De Vreese - Titanify,

Thank you for that feedback, I agree it would be helpful to have endpoints for SmartDocs, unfortunately, this is a limitation at this time. I would be happy to pass this suggestion along internally.

Additionally, you can also post your feedback in the Ideas and Product Feedback section of the Community that way other users can upvote your suggestion! You can also check out our Developer's community and post your suggestion there for more visibility! Thank you!

• Stefaan De Vreese - Titanify
    Options

Thanks Sophie, I've created a post in the Developers Community, but no answer yet. I'll also put it in the Ideas section.

And yes, please forward it internally to the dev team. 🙏