Security feature request

Options
mash007
mash007 Member Posts: 3
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
edited March 11 in Sales CRM #1

It's great that PD has some level of two factor security but receiving an email everyday to login is feeling painful. Is that just me or does everyone have to do that? Does it not store a cookie for 30 days or similar?

I've been using a password manager for a decade which can very ably do OTP right in my workflow. That would be far more effective for me and is what I use on most other modern, secure web apps.

Answers

• Andreia Costa
    Andreia Costa Pipedrive Team Posts: 133 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Hey @mash007 👋

Yes, I can imagine that having to go through that every day is far from ideal! That's not meant to happen 🤔 Are you clearing cache and cookies every day? If so, that could be a reason! If you didn't toggle the "remember me" option, I'd say do that, it can help.

Apart from that, the 2FA email should be sent if you are connecting from a different computer or network, but if none of this applies to you, I'd say this is worth checking as it's not expected behavior, something is happening that is triggering the email verification. Please reach out to our Support team!

• mash007
    mash007 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

Not clearing cache but I do have a chrome extension called privacy badger that could be stopping the cookie. Will check.

Thanks for the tips.