Sequence Automation for Sales Flow

Options
Hyroxware
Hyroxware Member Posts: 8
First Comment Photogenic

Hi All,

I have just set up the Sales Pipeline for my sales team, and they are really getting the hang of it. Therefore, I've decided to introduce them to automations to create sequences. The way I've done it is by adding an "Enroll in Sequence" field, where they can create a new option in the data fields and then trigger the sequence by selecting it. We also need to include conditions throughout the automation in case a "lead" replies, which will stop the sequence.

For me, as the "Builder of the CRM," this isn't too challenging since I'm creating automations all day long. However, the sales team isn't as technical, so I'll need to check and correct each automation for them.

I was wondering if anyone has found a good integration or even a simple automation built for a sales flow?

Example of Sequence:

Sequence

DAY 1 - PHONE CALL & EMAIL

DAY 2 - PHONE CALL

DAY 3 - INSTAGRAM CHECK/LIKE/COMMENT

DAY 5 - PHONE CALL & EMAIL 2

DAY 7 - PHONE CALL

DAY 9 - PHONE CALL + WHATSAPP/INSTAGRAM MESSAGE

Answers

• Reeve Lui
    Reeve Lui Member Posts: 41
    First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@Hyroxware Hey there, I think there's a pretty decent software called Outreach.

However it also seem that it is possible for you to do most of the things in Pipedrive alone. So you just need to plan out a sequence.

If you do this on Pipedrive itself, it's basically creating automation of putting in Tasks to follow up on Deals / Leads.

As I happen to be a Pipedrive partner, I am happy to discuss and help you out.