Expand the Viewing Ability of User Activity History

Leo Lachs_5565
Leo Lachs_5565 Member Posts: 1

Currently you can go onto User Profile (top right) and view the last 100 or so updates for any one user. However if this facility was expanded it would allow a manager (like myself) the ability to check on employees to see when and what they are doing throughout the day on a daily / weekly basis.

I would like to suggest:

1. Expand the user update history that can be viewed (up to a month).
  2. The ability to download and save this data.
  3. The ability to set alarm functions if certain criteria are not met.
  4. Ensure that only Admin users can access this data.

These would really help users who are managing staff now working at home and to ensure compliance and good working practise by all parties.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited March 2022 #2

Hi @Leo Lachs 

Thanks for your suggestions.
    I've passed them on to the team that owns this area in Pipedrive. 

Regarding nr. 4. You can already set the permission in Pipedrive that your users can't see other users. In this case only admin users can see these updates as well. Also updates around data you're not allowed to see won't show up there.

• Margot_45509
    Margot_45509 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022 #3

Hi @Leo Lachs 

Regarding nr. 4. You can already set the permission in Pipedrive that your users can't see other users. In this case only admin users can see these updates as well. Also updates around data you're not allowed to see won't show up there.

Hi Mike!

I'm interested if Pipedrive is still considering this suggestion as a future update?

• Paul Houston
    Paul Houston Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2022 #4

Hi @Leo Lachs 

i'm seeing about 50 not 100 but going back a month sounds like a step up; t to undo an error for 50 odd deletions we made and it's making it a lot harder having to go into each organisation and add a new deal again. 

• Jordan Liu - Property Coach
    Jordan Liu - Property Coach Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #5

Following