Data Integrations

Uo
Uo Member Posts: 5 VERIFIED MEMBER
First Anniversary First Comment
edited May 20 in Sales CRM #1

What integration is best if I want to populate data about an organization - i.e. automatically pick up their address, website, brief description and have it automatically filled into data fields?

Answers

• Alexander Crump
    Alexander Crump Member Posts: 8 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

@Uo I'm experiencing this problem too, are you free to discuss? Connect with me on LinkedIn here. Thanks!

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,585 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Fourth Anniversary 250 Likes 25 Answers Photogenic

@Uo and @Alexander Crump - you can use Surfe or Clay to get this information.

• Uo
    Uo Member Posts: 5 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Anniversary First Comment

Thanks Amit. It seems Pipedrive doesn't integrate yet with Clay so I guess I'll try the other one.

• Dillon Hill
    Dillon Hill Member Posts: 11 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper First Answer

Hi @Uo,

Pipedrive's native integrations are pretty limited on this front. What we usually do for our clients is recommend Apollo + Pipedrive using a custom integration. Apollo has great data enrichment, and a custom integration is relatively simple with something like Zapier or Make.com.

A quick overview of how to do that:

1. Add Organizations to Pipedrive: Either manually upload a CSV file or create organizations individually in Pipedrive.
    2. Automate Data Transfer to Apollo: Use Zapier to automatically send new or updated organization data from Pipedrive to Apollo for enrichment.
    3. Enrich and Return Data: Enrich the organization data in Apollo and use Zapier or a custom API to send this enriched data back to an API or directly into Pipedrive.
    4. Create and Link People in Pipedrive: Automatically create or update ‘Person’ entries in Pipedrive linked to the enriched data and the original organization.

Let me know if you have any questions!