Pipedrive LABEL value not visible in ZAPIER.COM

Michel2024
Michel2024 Member Posts: 2 VERIFIED MEMBER
First Comment
edited May 27 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hello, I’m building a link between PipeDrive and ActiveCampaign, using Zapier.com. The chosen Label values for a contact person, as well as for a company are not visible in Zapier. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks!

Michel

Answers

• Nikolai Sokolov
    Nikolai Sokolov Member Posts: 118 VERIFIED MEMBER
    100 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes 5 Up Votes

Hi Michel,

to get the full set of properties, use action "find person", then search by ID from your previous step or trigger. This will return all fields, including the label field.

• Michel2024
    Michel2024 Member Posts: 2 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment

Thanks! I've got it working with the numeric value, for instance the number 4 or 5, and not the real label like "Customer" or "Lead". But with an automation I can change the value in ActiveCampaign and solve that problem. But I see that when I update the labels from the Contactperson View in Pipedrive, Zapier does not see that as an update of the contactperson. Can that be?

• Nikolai Sokolov
    Nikolai Sokolov Member Posts: 118 VERIFIED MEMBER
    100 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes 5 Up Votes

It should be - what is the trigger of your zap?

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 128 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper

Hi @Michel2024 - have you got the label to sync between Pipedrive and AC?

If not, I'd suggest trying our Pipedrive-ActiveCampaign integration that's probably the easiest way to keep contacts in sync between the tools. It syncs all Pipedrive contacts or a subset you can define with a Pipedrive filter over to AC, allows mapping fields that should be kept in sync and even records email clicks and opens back to Pipedrive.