Open API

Abundant Man
Abundant Man Member Posts: 5 VERIFIED MEMBER
First Comment Photogenic
edited May 28 in Apps and Integrations #1

I'm looking to integrate Dialpad with my Pipedrive account for calling and sms features. Has anyone else used Dialpad? Secondly, does Pipedrive have an open API as that was the only requirement for integration. I'm not technically inclined so it's all new to me

Answers

• Dillon Hill
    Dillon Hill Member Posts: 12 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments 5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper

Hi @Abundant Man,

We have built out a Dialpad integration for a client that would sync activity on both tools. Both platforms have a robust API. If you have any specific questions, let me know!

Dialpad API: https://developers.dialpad.com/docs/welcome
    Pipedrive API: https://developers.pipedrive.com/docs/api/v1

If you want to work with their APIs, I'd recommend Pipedream for building out automations. This is a code-heavy platform though so be aware.

If you don't want to code directly with the API, I'd recommend something like Make.com. It still requires some technical skills, but it's a no-code solution. Here is an affiliate link to try make.com, or of course you can visit their website directly. Zapier is another good option.

Ultimately, our client switched to Call Rail because they didn't like the call quality from Dialpad.

Dillon Hill
    www.cosmoforge.io

• Abundant Man
    First Comment Photogenic

Thank you for your reply Dillon. I've come to the conclusion that I'm only looking for a sevice that has a calling and sms intergration already with Pipedrive. I want the easy button and not being techincal I don't want to deal with an issues using the pipedrive.

• Alexander Crump
    Alexander Crump Member Posts: 8 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

@Abundant Man I'm a Pipedrive user too and came to the same conclusion myself. Calling and SMS integration is essential and we couldn't find anything that fit the bill, so we built it. We went a step further too by building a service that dynamically updates lead/deal records at the end of client calls. We're trialling with 20 alpha users at the moment. Feel free to reach out here if you want to try it out too

• PipedriveExperts.com
    PipedriveExperts.com Member Posts: 22 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic

Good day,

I am a long (long)-time user of Pipedrive. I am also a partner/reseller for Pipedrive and for JustCall.io.

Out of the box, the JustCall integration works -really- well. You can send-receive SMS within Pipedrive, and it records all information in the corresponding Deal.

If you are interested in a free trial of JustCall, I share my affiliate link:
    https://justcall.io/solution-partners/brokrbindr
    On that page, just click "Start Free Trial". No obligation of course.

We would be happy to help you set things up. It is not terribly difficult, but like all things it is even easier when you know how. For this service we charge a flat fee of $200 for a single user, and $45 for each additional user.

The one thing that JustCall doesn't do is an automated SMS outbound when (for example) a Deal Stage is changed, or some other trigger occurs. For this we use a connection to Make.com. We can set that up for you, typically for about $900. It requires that you have accounts with Pipedrive, JustCall of course, as well as Make.com.

Happy to help if you are interested!

Joseph Valenti
    joe at pipedriveExperts dot com

• Thomas.Dahl
    Thomas.Dahl Member Posts: 25 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments Photogenic

Abundant Man: Did you find a solution? I just created a similar post.

• Abundant Man
    First Comment Photogenic

I booked many calls to learn about calling and sms options, the one I am leaning towards for what I'm looking for and has intergration with Pipedrive and value at the moment is https://callhippo.com/

• Thomas.Dahl
    10 Comments Photogenic

CallHippo looks fine, but In already have a VOIP system provider and do not want to change provider. I am just looking for a piece of software that can connect Pipedrive to the current provider.

I cannot be the only new user of Pipedrive that already has a VOIP provider?

• Thomas.Dahl
    10 Comments Photogenic

Has anyone got an idea?

• clementc
    clementc Member Posts: 29 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

Hi there,

The easiest way to integrate Dialpad with Pipedrive is to use the -newly published- dedicated app: Dialdrive

It allows one to connect your Dialpad account with Pipedrive and then one can make and take calls without leaving the CRM. It also has an option to log calls to Pipedrive.

It looks like this:

I hope this helps!