Open API

Options
Abundant Man
Abundant Man Member Posts: 4
First Comment Photogenic
edited May 28 in Apps and Integrations #1

I'm looking to integrate Dialpad with my Pipedrive account for calling and sms features. Has anyone else used Dialpad? Secondly, does Pipedrive have an open API as that was the only requirement for integration. I'm not technically inclined so it's all new to me

Answers

• Dillon Hill
    Dillon Hill Member Posts: 9
    First Answer Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hi @Abundant Man,

We have built out a Dialpad integration for a client that would sync activity on both tools. Both platforms have a robust API. If you have any specific questions, let me know!

Dialpad API: https://developers.dialpad.com/docs/welcome
    Pipedrive API: https://developers.pipedrive.com/docs/api/v1

If you want to work with their APIs, I'd recommend Pipedream for building out automations. This is a code-heavy platform though so be aware.

If you don't want to code directly with the API, I'd recommend something like Make.com. It still requires some technical skills, but it's a no-code solution. Here is an affiliate link to try make.com, or of course you can visit their website directly. Zapier is another good option.

Ultimately, our client switched to Call Rail because they didn't like the call quality from Dialpad.

Dillon Hill
    www.cosmoforge.io

• Abundant Man
    Abundant Man Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Thank you for your reply Dillon. I've come to the conclusion that I'm only looking for a sevice that has a calling and sms intergration already with Pipedrive. I want the easy button and not being techincal I don't want to deal with an issues using the pipedrive.

• Alexander Crump
    Alexander Crump Member Posts: 8
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

@Abundant Man I'm a Pipedrive user too and came to the same conclusion myself. Calling and SMS integration is essential and we couldn't find anything that fit the bill, so we built it. We went a step further too by building a service that dynamically updates lead/deal records at the end of client calls. We're trialling with 20 alpha users at the moment. Feel free to reach out here if you want to try it out too