Non-standard data fields in Power Automate

Uo
Uo Member Posts: 5 VERIFIED MEMBER
Second Anniversary First Comment
edited June 3 in Apps and Integrations #1

I have created a few automations in Power Automate which integrate with Pipedrive. I am finding the only dynamic fields available are the standard ones that are originally there on Pipedrive, not the data fields that our team added to our Pipedrive afterwards. Is there anyway to make Power Automate capable of pulling these non-standard data fields?

Answers

• Andreia Costa
    Andreia Costa Pipedrive Team Posts: 170 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Third Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Answers 5 Likes

Hi @Uo 👋

We are not familiar with that tool since we don't have an option to test it on our side. I'm assuming it's the MS Power Automate tool so Microsoft can help clarify how to retrieve that information. I can also suggest our developers' community: https://devcommunity.pipedrive.com/ I see some questions there related to that tool, so maybe someone in there can help you!

• Alexander Crump
    Alexander Crump Member Posts: 8 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

@Uo we've solved this issue (for default/custom data fields) and gone a step further so that lead/deal records are dynamically updated at the end of client calls. We're trialling with 20 alpha users at the moment. Feel free to reach out here if you want to try it out too ✌️