Sort labels by label hierarchy

Stefan Vogt
Stefan Vogt Posts: 1

Dear Pipedrive Team,

recently you changed the sorting of labels within the contacts view from labels hierarchy to alphabetically. We would really appreciate it if you could make this behaviour a setting. Because as of right now Cold leads appaer on top, Hot Leads in the middle and Warm leads at the bottom.  This makes the whole label hierarchy basically obsolete. Please give us an option to switch back to have a custom order that was built within the label hierarchy.

5ee0c8ea65b9a375dd0a8d3f_54156.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,290 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited June 2020 #2

Hi @Stefan Vogt thanks for reaching out. I've passed on your suggestion to the team. It is indeed alphabetically now. In the meantime perhaps name it a-hot, b-warm, cold...

Definitely not ideal I agree and I hope we can give full control of order in the future.

• Mads Gabel-Jorgensen
    edited February 25 #3

Hi, 

Has this issue been fixed? Since we have the same challenges at the moment. 

• Helio_2884
    Helio_2884 Moderator Posts: 84 PIPEDRIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited May 2021 #4

Hi, 

Has this issue been fixed? Since we have the same challenges at the moment. 

Hello,

It is possible to sort how labels appear like this - https://sharing.pipedrive.com/GdxdQT

If you have any further doubts, please get in touch with our support team, and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Here are the different ways in which you can do get in touch with us - Contacting Pipedrive support

• Sean Hayden
    Sean Hayden Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #5

I agree and the responses below are for "Deals" I would like the ability to change the order of labels in the "Leads" as well.