Xero integration with Pipedrive

Sara Orsborn
Sara Orsborn Member Posts: 51 VERIFIED MEMBER
Fourth Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
edited June 17 in Apps and Integrations #1

With the Xero / Pipedrive integration, is there the option to have link to the Xero invoice from a Pipedrive deal. I downloaded it from app store, but takes me to MAKE programme & then isnt clear what it does. Any help here be great? Thanks

Answers

• Reeve Lui
    Reeve Lui Member Posts: 53 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper

@Sara Orsborn

Hi Sara, basically MAKE is like a "connector" to help you connect your Xero and Pipedrive together. If you heard of Zapier too, it is very similar concept.

In this case, it seems that MAKE have created a connector for Pipedrive users to easily connect from Pipedrive's marketplace. This means you need a MAKE account for it to work as well. The pricing is based on number of tasks (automation done).

In MAKE, it seem they call it Ops instead. Which I believe represent operations done: https://www.make.com/en/pricing

• Sara Orsborn

thanks. Yea I have setup a make about but couldn’t find a template to setup viewing xero invoices on deals. It was more adding contact etc etc. yes we use xero extensively as well for integrations.
    have you seen a make template to setup viewing link in PD deals?

• Reeve Lui
    Reeve Lui Member Posts: 53 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited June 18 #4

@Sara Orsborn

Hey Sara, I can do the recommendation for sure. I happen to be a Pipedrive partner and am familiar with this "integration" process.

Can you email me directly so I can get your email and walk you through the process.

My email is: reeve@astersense.com

• Sara Orsborn

I have emailed you Reeve

• Scotdrive
    Scotdrive Member Posts: 6 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment

Hey Sara,

Integrating CRM/ERP (Xero/Pipedrive) in a specific way would be a custom integration. Let me know if Reeve was able to help you get what you need through integration. DM me if you're still looking for a solution that would solve this issue and integrate the two systems exactly as you need them to.

Feel free to DM me.

• Sara Orsborn

I am wanting to have ability to view xero invoice in Pipedrive deal. We have monthly invoices so could be multiple to view. We used Zapier. And we do have reference field in xero match a custom field in Pipedrive so there must be a way to add xero invoice link to a deal each month when new invoice created. And the status of that invoice too

• Scotdrive
    Scotdrive Member Posts: 6 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment

Hey Sara, can you email me at scot@integratehq.com and I'll get you a rough quote, we can discuss the integration in more detail - if you would prefer the invoice in a custom card or as an attachment/file or the link. Talk to you soon.

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,595 VERIFIED MEMBER
    1000 Comments 250 Likes Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers

There used to be one, but now the best way to manage Xero (6 months free) integration with Pipedrive is using Make/Integromat or Zapier or Relay.app.