Xero integration with Pipedrive

Options
Sara Orsborn
Sara Orsborn Member Posts: 37
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
edited June 17 in Apps and Integrations #1

With the Xero / Pipedrive integration, is there the option to have link to the Xero invoice from a Pipedrive deal. I downloaded it from app store, but takes me to MAKE programme & then isnt clear what it does. Any help here be great? Thanks

Answers

• Reeve Lui
    Reeve Lui Member Posts: 53
    First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@Sara Orsborn

Hi Sara, basically MAKE is like a "connector" to help you connect your Xero and Pipedrive together. If you heard of Zapier too, it is very similar concept.

In this case, it seems that MAKE have created a connector for Pipedrive users to easily connect from Pipedrive's marketplace. This means you need a MAKE account for it to work as well. The pricing is based on number of tasks (automation done).

In MAKE, it seem they call it Ops instead. Which I believe represent operations done: https://www.make.com/en/pricing

• Sara Orsborn
    Options

thanks. Yea I have setup a make about but couldn’t find a template to setup viewing xero invoices on deals. It was more adding contact etc etc. yes we use xero extensively as well for integrations.
    have you seen a make template to setup viewing link in PD deals?

• Reeve Lui
    Reeve Lui Member Posts: 53
    First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 18 #4
    Options

@Sara Orsborn

Hey Sara, I can do the recommendation for sure. I happen to be a Pipedrive partner and am familiar with this "integration" process.

Can you email me directly so I can get your email and walk you through the process.

My email is: reeve@astersense.com

• Sara Orsborn
    Options

I have emailed you Reeve