Automatic Sales Cadence

Options
Kassi O'Brien
Kassi O'Brien Member Posts: 1
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate a sales cadence and set to "auto pilot" for 1) task reminders 2) emails 3) social reminders. Any thoughts for a tool within pipedrive. Not looking to purchase another solution, but would be open to separate solution that incorporates to Pipedrive. 

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Kassi O'Brien could you perhaps describe one example of a flow you'd like to see automated? This can help us figure out what might work for you.

• Brian Quade
    Brian Quade Member Posts: 14
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

I too would be interested in building a sales cadence through automated workflows perhaps?  Our team is looking at Sales Loft and I'm not yet convinced that we can't just utilize Pipedrive for what they want to do.  (still getting more detail from them).

One thing I've noticed is that workflows don't yet include Leads or anything having to do with Leads as a trigger event which is disappointing.  Hopefully soon?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #4
    Options

I too would be interested in building a sales cadence through automated workflows perhaps?  Our team is looking at Sales Loft and I'm not yet convinced that we can't just utilize Pipedrive for what they want to do.  (still getting more detail from them).

One thing I've noticed is that workflows don't yet include Leads or anything having to do with Leads as a trigger event which is disappointing.  Hopefully soon?

@Brian Quade incorporating the Leads to workflow is in our plans, no ETA unfortunately but it's in the backlog. Perhaps you can share the flow you'd like to set-up in the "workflow automation" topic on this community and others can help you with solutions? 

• Stefan Howlett
    Stefan Howlett Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

I need this too. 

I used Outreach (similar to Salesloft) and it was great, but it was a real hassle because it didn't integrate with Pipedrive.   We stopped it, but I'm looking at it again, and it seems like I'll have to switch to Salesforce to do it properly.  Really want to avoid that with such a small sales team. 

I recently contacted Pipedrive via chat and it was suggested I use workflows as a workaround. 

Cadences are what currently crush it for Sales Development Reps trying to book meetings, allowing them to go after way more with some consistency in strategy.   

I've spoken with people at both Outreach and Salesloft, we aren't the only Pipedrive customers looking for this functionality. 

Pipedrive should strongly consider putting together a piece of content talking about cadences 

Is it possible right now to, by default, add a schedule of activities to a deal, starting on a certain date?  

For ex: 

Start date :  12/2

14-day sequence: 

• Day 1:  Send Linkedin connection request
    • Day 2:  Send Linkedin message
    • Day 4:  Send Email message
    • Day 6:  Call + send follow up email
    • Day 7:  Send Linkedin follow up message
    • Day 10:  Call
    • Day 12:  Call + email
    • Day 14:  Email break up template.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2021 #6
    Options

I need this too. 

I used Outreach (similar to Salesloft) and it was great, but it was a real hassle because it didn't integrate with Pipedrive.   We stopped it, but I'm looking at it again, and it seems like I'll have to switch to Salesforce to do it properly.  Really want to avoid that with such a small sales team. 

I recently contacted Pipedrive via chat and it was suggested I use workflows as a workaround. 

Cadences are what currently crush it for Sales Development Reps trying to book meetings, allowing them to go after way more with some consistency in strategy.   

I've spoken with people at both Outreach and Salesloft, we aren't the only Pipedrive customers looking for this functionality. 

Pipedrive should strongly consider putting together a piece of content talking about cadences 

Is it possible right now to, by default, add a schedule of activities to a deal, starting on a certain date?  

For ex: 

14-day sequence: 

@Stefan Howlett @Kassi O'Brien and @Brian Quade we're working on workflow in our leads section at the moment. Read more here.

After this is live you can actually create a workflow where automatically on a new lead these activities that make up a 14-day sequence are being added.

• Jamie Westerman
    Jamie Westerman Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022 #7
    Options

Hi There - I am looking for a tool similar to Outreach and Salesloft that is built into Pipedrive -  Has anyone found a solution since? Jamie

• Noel_27868
    Noel_27868 Member Posts: 15
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #8
    Options

Hi There - I am looking for a tool similar to Outreach and Salesloft that is built into Pipedrive -  Has anyone found a solution since? Jamie

Hey Jamie,

You might wanna try Klenty. Pick a slot suitable for you, our team will help you with product features. Demo

thanks

• Noel_27868
    Noel_27868 Member Posts: 15
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #9
    Options

I need this too. 

For ex: 

14-day sequence: 

Hey @Stefan Howlett 

Just came across your requirement. Apart from the email sequence, Klenty has features like playbooks, which will help the prospect move across different deal stage based on prospects engagement (open rates, link clicks).

Pick a slot suitable for you, our team will help you with product features. Demo

• Jamie Westerman
    Jamie Westerman Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022 #10
    Options

Hi Noel - I went with Outplay - Will keep you in mind for the future

• Jad
    Jad Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited August 2021 #11
    Options

Hey Jamie - in the same boat as you ATM. Outreach and Salesloft won’t integrate with Pipedrive. How’s your experience with Outplay been?

• Jad
    Jad Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited August 2021 #12
    Options

I need this too. 

For ex: 

14-day sequence: 

Hey Stefan - currently looking for a sales cadence tool myself. Outreach is awemke but won’t integrate with pipedrive and like you i really can’t manage a move now. what route did you end up taking?

• Stefan Howlett
    Stefan Howlett Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2021 #13
    Options

I need this too. 

For ex: 

14-day sequence: 

Hi Jad!  We went with Klenty.  Give them a look.  They integrate with Pipedrive.  It's not quite Outreach/Salesloft, but if you're using Pipedrive, there's a good chance it's more suited to you anyway.  

I feel like there may be some possibilities within "workflow" capabilities within Pipedrive but haven't properly explored just yet myself.  

This discussion has been closed.