I noticed that the API for "Update a Deal" does not allow us to modify the "expected close date"

All other fields in the deal can be updated via API (Zapier, etc) except this field. Can we get that fixed?

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited June 2020 #2

@Martin Boonzaayer thanks for sharing, I never noticed myself! I've reached out to the team and hope we can find time for it.

• Elina Meister
    Elina Meister Posts: 7
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited February 24 #3

Hi @Martin Boonzaayer, we have now added the expected_close_date parameter to both "Update a Deal" and "Add a Deal" endpoints. See the official announcement here.

• Peter Bundgaard
    Peter Bundgaard Posts: 1
    edited November 2020 #4

Hi @Martin Boonzaayer, we have now added the expected_close_date parameter to both "Update a Deal" and "Add a Deal" endpoints. See the official announcement here.

Hi Elina Meister 

Are there any estimate on when this parameter will be avalible in the Zapier integration? As it is now, it's only possible to set the expected close date on "Create Deal" and not on "Update Deal". 

Best regards 
    Peter

• Elina Meister
    Elina Meister Posts: 7
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited November 2020 #5

Hi @Peter Bundgaard 
    We currently don't have any estimation on Zapier's plans on adding this support but we have reached out to them and made them aware of the possibility of adding this capability. 
    If you'd like, you can also reach out to Zapier's customer support and ask them to implement it, this might increase the chances of it being prioritized.