Workflow automation

Would be glad to include 2 separate logic under 1 workflow. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Joceejae Buscato , thank you for your feedback!

I can tell you that we're currently working on something like that: to create "if A then B / if C then D" type of options within the same automation. I suggest you join our Research and Beta Testing channel to be the first to know and for the chance to try out early versions of new things we have coming up. 🚀

In the meantime, the solution will be to create parallel automations for each scenario (remember you can duplicate automations to save you the work of creating everything from scratch each time).

• Joceejae Buscato
    Joceejae Buscato Posts: 15
    edited June 2020 #3

Hi @Joceejae Buscato , thank you for your feedback!

I can tell you that we're currently working on something like that: to create "if A then B / if C then D" type of options within the same automation. I suggest you join our Research and Beta Testing channel to be the first to know and for the chance to try out early versions of new things we have coming up. 🚀

In the meantime, the solution will be to create parallel automations for each scenario (remember you can duplicate automations to save you the work of creating everything from scratch each time).

Wow!!! Sounds cool.