Hi, I have some feedback regarding LeadBooster

So, I believe LeadBooster has tons of potential. I like the direction it is going, and I'm sure most of these things I see lacking are already on your path, but anyways, here are some things I believe could change or be added for the better:

1. The "typing" animation should be optional. Customers know they are speaking with a Bot, so instant responses are expected.
  2. Referral URL. For us it is very important to know if the lead comes from Google Ads, Facebook, etc. (Sorry if this is already possible, but I just couldn't find it).
  3. Being able to block gmail, outlook and other regular domains for the Email field.
  4. Being able to set the data for new Deals (custom fields).

I really enjoy using Pipedrive. Hopefully LeadBooster keeps receiving updates.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited June 2020 #2

Thank you for your comprehensive feedback, @Roberto Coindreau ! I've made sure it reaches our team for consideration.

I'd like to understand a bit more about the last topic: you'd like for the Deal that gets generated from LeadBooster to have certain data in certain custom fields, is that correct? Can you please give us an example? Thanks in advance.

I can also tell you we're developing this feature I think night be of interest to you: Web Visitors feature (Beta)

• Roberto Coindreau
    edited February 24 #3

Thanks Ines. I don't seem to have that Web visitors feature in my account.

As for the example:

1. Currently I first ask leads which product they are interested in.
    2. The I ask them the range of users they want.
    3. Then I ask for Name, Email and Organization Name.

With this, I would like to:

• Make the name of the Deal the same as the Organization Name.
    • I have a custom field named Product, and I would like to add the correct information there at the end of a qualifies lead.
    • I would also like to set the amount of users in another custom field I have.
      For this, it would be great if you had a Numbers Only input option, so they can input the exact amount of users they want.
  • Inês Batata
    edited June 2020 #4

As for the example:

• I have a custom field named Product, and I would like to add the correct information there at the end of a qualifies lead.
      For this, it would be great if you had a Numbers Only input option, so they can input the exact amount of users they want.

Thank you for the additional details @Roberto Coindreau , it really helps us understand use cases better.

The Website Visitors feature is still being developed, that's why it's in beta; only a small group of testers has access to it now. Once we're happy with it and it's doing all we want it to do, it will be announced as available for everyone.

I've taken your suggestions and forwarded them internally to our team for consideration. For your third suggestion a good solution would be to use a "question" type of card in Leadbooster and have each response option be a number.

• Priit Parmann
    Priit Parmann Posts: 53 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited June 2020 #5

As for the example:

Hi @Roberto Coindreau,

If you're interested in trying out Web Visitors as a beta user, then let us know and we will enable the feature for you!

Cheers,
    Priit

• Inês Batata
    edited June 2020 #6

As for the example:

@Roberto Coindreau Adding to what @Priit Parmann  suggested above, consider joining our Research and Beta Testing channel to be the first to know what we're working on and the chance to try out early versions and give us your feedback.