New User

Sandy_5969
Sandy_5969 Posts: 6

I'm an Hubspot user and exploring Pipedrive to switch completely

Have a few questions:

1. Email Tracking - When i send 1-1 emails, the tracking can be checked only in the notifications area. Is there a web notification? It's so easy that way. I need to click on the bell icon multiple times every day to check who have viewed/clicked my emails. Hubspot has this and i don't think Pipedrive has it. Any thoughts on this?
  2. Is there a chrome extractor? For example, while i'm browsing LinkedIn - an option to add that contact/s to my pipedrive account without manually filling the details by switching tabs
  3. I send a lot of 1-1 emails. Let's say over a period of time i have sent 100+ emails. Now, is there a way that i could generate a report which shows out of those 100+ 1-1 emails - how many have opened, how many unopened and how many clicked the links? (including who those are)
  4. Can i add the chat/lead chat app option to my email signature? When clicked on that, the visitor will be directed to the chat app directly
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Sandy , we're happy to hear you're interested in Pipedrive! Welcome to the Community. 🚀

I'm going to answer your questions separately to keep it simple.

1. Email Tracking - When i send 1-1 emails, the tracking can be checked only in the notifications area. Is there a web notification? It's so easy that way. I need to click on the bell icon multiple times every day to check who have viewed/clicked my emails. Hubspot has this and i don't think Pipedrive has it. Any thoughts on this?

Although Pipedrive has desktop notifications, we don't have them for email tracking at the moment. You can also check for the status of your tracked emails directly in the inbox, where you can filter them by "Tracked". I see how your suggestion would be useful, though, and will forward it internally for consideration.

2. Is there a chrome extractor? For example, while i'm browsing LinkedIn - an option to add that contact/s to my pipedrive account without manually filling the details by switching tabs.

We offer Smart Contact Data for data enrichment and the Gmail add-on to work based off of your Gmail inbox. I'd suggest exploring our marketplace for an integration that creates/brings in data from other platforms.

3. I send a lot of 1-1 emails. Let's say over a period of time i have sent 100+ emails. Now, is there a way that i could generate a report which shows out of those 100+ 1-1 emails - how many have opened, how many unopened and how many clicked the links? (including who those are).

We're currently working on expanding the capabilities of our Insights feature, and that's in the plan too. If you do intensive emailing, I'd suggest you check out our integration with Mailigen, which we've recently acquired and are working to make both platforms work seamlessly.

4. Can i add the chat/lead chat app option to my email signature? When clicked on that, the visitor will be directed to the chat app directly.

I believe that's not possible at the moment but I'm going to double-check with the team and will get back to you.

• Inês Batata
    edited June 2020 #3

Hi @Sandy , we're happy to hear you're interested in Pipedrive! Welcome to the Community. 🚀

I'm going to answer your questions separately to keep it simple.

Although Pipedrive has desktop notifications, we don't have them for email tracking at the moment. You can also check for the status of your tracked emails directly in the inbox, where you can filter them by "Tracked". I see how your suggestion would be useful, though, and will forward it internally for consideration.

2. Is there a chrome extractor? For example, while i'm browsing LinkedIn - an option to add that contact/s to my pipedrive account without manually filling the details by switching tabs.

We offer Smart Contact Data for data enrichment and the Gmail add-on to work based off of your Gmail inbox. I'd suggest exploring our marketplace for an integration that creates/brings in data from other platforms.

3. I send a lot of 1-1 emails. Let's say over a period of time i have sent 100+ emails. Now, is there a way that i could generate a report which shows out of those 100+ 1-1 emails - how many have opened, how many unopened and how many clicked the links? (including who those are).

We're currently working on expanding the capabilities of our Insights feature, and that's in the plan too. If you do intensive emailing, I'd suggest you check out our integration with Mailigen, which we've recently acquired and are working to make both platforms work seamlessly.

4. Can i add the chat/lead chat app option to my email signature? When clicked on that, the visitor will be directed to the chat app directly.

I believe that's not possible at the moment but I'm going to double-check with the team and will get back to you.

@Sandy Regarding question 4: there isn't a “standalone page” for the Live Chat that you would get a link to use. You have to insert that script to any webpage to have it working. So having a completely blank page with the script embedded in it would be a solution for this use case - and then you include the link to that page in your email signature.

• Inês Batata
    edited July 2020 #4

Hi @Sandy , just a quick update to let you know that now it's possible to generate reports about email tracking, learn more here. 🚀