It would be great, if you could change the duration in the deal progress bar. For instance, if you a

5ee8a9c0b75f33372df15ed3_81291.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Rafael Fietzek !

The progress bar lets you know how many deals a deal has spent in each stage, so until a full day has gone by since it was created, all the stages will say it's zero days.

I'd like to understand your question a little better. What would be your final goal? Thanks in advance.

• Rafael Fietzek
    Rafael Fietzek Posts: 2
    edited June 2020 #3

Hi @Rafael Fietzek !

The progress bar lets you know how many deals a deal has spent in each stage, so until a full day has gone by since it was created, all the stages will say it's zero days.

I'd like to understand your question a little better. What would be your final goal? Thanks in advance.

Hi Inês, 

we wanted to add some older deals (before we had pipedrive) and input the duration of all the phases to get a good overview of the duration of each phase across all deals and run a analysis. 

In any case it would be good, if you could modify the duration of the phases, in case there was a mistake.

Thank you

Rafael 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited June 2020 #4

Hi @Rafael Fietzek !

Thank you for clarifying, @Rafael Fietzek !

It's possible to bulk-update the creation date and close date for deals by using the list view importing a spreadsheet, but unfortunately it's not possible to change the data about how how long each deal spent in each stage.

I can see how that would be useful in certain cases and have forwarded your suggestion to our team for consideration.

• Leon Nangle
    Leon Nangle Posts: 2
    edited June 2020 #5

This would be incredibly useful for when moving deals across pipelines. If I start off with a new country/region I might just call it Europe. In a couple of quarters, I might break that into Germany and France specific pipelines. As it is, I lose all of our data in terms of sales timing and just see a 3month close when it could be 6+