Email fonts

Meelis Kosk
Meelis Kosk Posts: 7

Update: to have this new beta feature activated in your account, please have an Admin user reach out to our Support team. Thank you!  🚀

Hi! It would be great if it would be possible to change the font type, size and color in the Pipedrive email client.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Matthew Negron
    Matthew Negron Posts: 8
    edited August 2020 #2

I completely agree with you! Our sales team had a discussion around this today because emails "look sloppy and outdated" in Times New Roman. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited August 2020 #3

Hi @Meelis Kosk and @Matthew Negron !

Good news, this is now possible: to have this new beta feature activated in your account, please have an Admin user reach out to our Support team. Thank you!  🚀 See more here.

• Amy Schendel
    Amy Schendel Posts: 2
    edited January 2021 #4

I also agree. This would be greatly helpful.  In the meantime, currently what is the Font name/type that Pipedrive uses? 

We would like to create a more professional look by having Fonts, etc look consistent.

Thank you

• Marcus Belke
    Marcus Belke Posts: 16
    edited June 6 #5

Hi, nice that email fonts can be changed. But is there a way to change the email font companywide to a defined Font. We would like to use Verdana companywide. And having to change it everytime is not helping. This could be accomplished by offering a standard emailtemplate that can be set with all preferences. Or a font to be set in company settings that will be used as a standard. Small change, big help. 

Thanks for your help. 

Marcus Belke

• Amy Schendel
    Amy Schendel Posts: 2
    edited June 2 #6

Hi, nice that email fonts can be changed. But is there a way to change the email font companywide to a defined Font. We would like to use Verdana companywide. And having to change it everytime is not helping. This could be accomplished by offering a standard emailtemplate that can be set with all preferences. Or a font to be set in company settings that will be used as a standard. Small change, big help. 

Thanks for your help. 

Marcus Belke

Yes! Please, changing the font company-wide would be great.  Additionally, any word on being able to use Styles Formatting as found in Word?

• Laurent Gaulhiac
    Laurent Gaulhiac Posts: 29
    10 Comments
    edited June 22 #7

I have hard times with text formating too...

By default it's Source Code Sans... but it appears broken / like a default serif font...
    So I want to use Arial or Verdana, but I don't see myself changing the font manually everytime...
    Is it a way to set the default font somewhere ?

• Michael Gramkow_59393
    edited June 22 #8

I have hard times with text formating too...

By default it's Source Code Sans... but it appears broken / like a default serif font...
    So I want to use Arial or Verdana, but I don't see myself changing the font manually everytime...
    Is it a way to set the default font somewhere ?

Simply incomprehensible why emails formatted in normal Sans font  end up arriving with some random Serif Font.

And to learn that this "bug" has been existing for months, known to Pipedrive and not being fixed at all apparently ist beyond words.