ADD Ons needed! :-)

Markus Funk
Markus Funk Posts: 120
100 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic

Hello, 

great product but some major features are missing.

1. Microsoft Teams integration for online meetings
    1. In the DACH area a lot of companys user MS 365 including MS Teams. It wqould be nice to invite possible customers either trough Teams or Pipdrive.
  2. Activities: Desktop Version. It should be possible to reach contact information  such as phone number / mail etc. from within the activity itself rather then jumping back and forth.

I hope this will be solved in the near future. Thanks in advance. 

Markus 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Alex Giess
    Alex Giess Posts: 16
    Second Anniversary Photogenic
    edited April 29 #2

Being able to use Teams when offering timeslots is a big need for us and of course log the conversation in Pipedrive 

I will add access to documents stored OneDrive/Team 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 29 #3

@Vincent Jyrwa take a look at this interesting feedback for activities. 

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Posts: 236 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    Second Anniversary Photogenic Pipedrive Employee
    edited February 24 #4

Hi @Markus Funk 
    Thanks! Regarding your feedback on Activities on the Desktop, we have something in the works which would allow you to access this information from the Activity view or from the Calendar view. Would you be interested in testing this beta-feature? 

• Markus Funk
    edited March 2020 #5

Hi @Markus Funk 
    Thanks! Regarding your feedback on Activities on the Desktop, we have something in the works which would allow you to access this information from the Activity view or from the Calendar view. Would you be interested in testing this beta-feature? 

Hi Vincent, thanks for the offer. Sure I will be interested in testing it. I appreciate your consideration.

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited March 2020 #6

Hi @Markus Funk 

Hi again, Markus! 

You can refer to the screencast link to see how it'll work: https://sharing.pipedrive.com/IDtp22
    You can access the person's contact details (and other deal info) without opening the complete Activity view. 😊

There is one limitation, which we are working on. That is showing the person's contact info inside the Activity view. It works for deal and organization currently. But hopefully this will get resolved in the next 1-2 weeks. 

I have enabled it for your Pipedrive account. Looking forward to hearing your feedback. Please note that this hasn't been released to Pipedrive customers yet.  

Regards, 

Vincent

• Markus Funk
    edited March 2020 #7

Hi @Markus Funk 

Hi Vincent, I will try it out and give you feedback. Thanks for your support!

• Markus Funk
    edited March 2020 #8

Hi @Markus Funk 

I tried it and I like it! It would be great though, if you would solve the last limitation showing the person's contact info inside the Activity view. Great work ..keep it up

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited March 2020 #9

Hi @Markus Funk 

That's great to hear. And yes, it's in the works. The "person" field in particular has some challenges but we'll get that solved soon! :)