Insight - Summary table for Dashboards

Options
Daniel Steyn_6162
Daniel Steyn_6162 Member Posts: 13
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

In Insight, one can see a "summary" table when you create a chart (see picture).  But one can not create this summary table as a module for a dashboards? The charts are great to see trends. But to see the details, one have to hover over the month of the charts, one by one. The table is great  to see a summary of the numbers. Let's please add it as an option.

5eeb89bc65701755d0b88fcc_56904.png

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited May 2022 #2
    Options

@Daniel Steyn you can actually change the type of your report and then this will be reflected on the dashboard as well. Take a look at my gif here: 

• Daniel Steyn_6162
    Daniel Steyn_6162 Member Posts: 13
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #3
    Options

@Daniel Steyn you can actually change the type of your report and then this will be reflected on the dashboard as well. Take a look at my gif here: 

Mike, 

Thank you for the reply. I know you can use the table format, and I am using it in other areas. What you are showing is what i would see under my graph as the detail view, but you can not create the summary view in table format.  please email me and i will send you the video directly.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited May 2022 #4
    Options

Thanks @Daniel Steyn you can email me at mike@pipedrive.com and I'll take a look, sorry for not fully understanding ;) 

• Zach Lebovitz
    Zach Lebovitz Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2022 #5
    Options

I would also like to see this feature. Clearly Pipedrive has the capacity to include pivot tables since they appear when you click "summary" in the data table under a chart (in edit mode). Why not have the ability to include this summary table in a dashboard which I can then send out to our management team along with the chart?