API integration between Pipedrive and Activecampaign

Options
Mehandi Islam_6228
Mehandi Islam_6228 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, Please read it carefully. I am using Active Campaign and Pipedrive.  

I want to have an API communication between these applications.

I don't want to use any 3rd Party software like ( Zapier, integromate, etc.).  

So, here is what I want and how the communication needs to be done between these apps.  

Pushing Leads and deals from one app ( Active Campaign ) to other ( Pipedrive ) and for

pushing expired deals from (Pipedrive) into our marketing automation in (Active Campaign)

Both apps are Open API and already talk well to one another.  

The native API functions aren't quite enough for us though.  

We need better integration on things like pushing leads and deals from one app (AC) to the other (PD) and for pushing expired deals from PD into our marketing automation on AC. Please reply if you can help me with this.  

Here are the API documentation.  

Active Campaign: https://developers.activecampaign.com/reference

Pipedrive: https://developers.pipedrive.com/docs/api/v1/

*Note: Please DM me, if you think you can help me with and we will discuss in details.

Thanks!

Pipedrive:">

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited June 2020 #2
    Options

@Mehandi Islam in case you don't want to use 3rd party softwares you probably need to develop this. In case this is something you are willing to pay someone for to help you out you can perhaps post on this topic here: https://community.pipedrive.com/feed/hire-help

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2021 #3
    Options

You can sync contacts from ActiveCampaign to Pipedrive with a native integration - see here. (There's also a Pipedrive > ActiveCampaign sync that's available as part of this but imho it's really limited eg no organization or deal info available.) 

Curious why you wouldn't want to use 3rd party connections? At Outfunnel we've been in the business of connecting sales and marketing data for 3+ years and the more we do, the more we realize that there's a lot to do. Our first connection was a deep 2-way integration between Pipedrive and Mailchimp and we're just adding final touches to our Pipedrive-ActiveCampaign integration.  

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2021 #4
    Options

Bit of a follow up: we've now released the deep 2-way Pipedrive-AC integration:

• Make all Pipedrive contacts or subset(s) you define with filters available in an ActiveCampaign list, along with your custom contact and company fields.
    • Keep the two databases in-sync going forward. E.g. if a custom text field is updated in Pipedrive, this is updated in ActiveCampaign automatically.
    • Record email engagement on your contact profiles in Pipedrive when people open or click on ActiveCampaign email campaigns.
    • New ActiveCampaign subscribers can be copied to Pipedrive as contacts. Alternatively, new contacts can be copied to Pipedrive only when they open or click on an email campaign. (Coming soon)
    • Record web visits and custom lead scores in Pipedrive with Outfunnel's own Web tracking and Lead scoring as additional lead signals.

See here for more details