Automate Lead Creation

We are looking for a way to automate the creation of a lead. Neither Zapier or Pipedrive have automation triggers or actions that revolve around leads.

I hope this is functionality that will be built into the platforms. Has anyone found a workaround?

Thank you,
Jane

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Amit Sarda - Pipedrive Consultant - AmitSarda.xyz
    edited April 29 #2

They do, via Zapier. 

Can you elaborate what your challenge is?

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Community Driver Posts: 1,037
    1000 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited April 29 #3

You can achieve this with Zapier.

If Deal Status = [closed won] >> Create New Deal 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,387 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 29 #4

@Nuno Oliveira and @Michal Smetana tagging you here ;)

• Vengat Krishnaraj
    Vengat Krishnaraj Posts: 15
    Integration Partner
    edited April 29 #5

Hey @Charlie Callaway ,

Have you considered using an email automation tool for this purpose?

If so, I’d suggest you use Klenty which has native integration with Pipedrive and you do not require Zapier integration at all

Klenty is an email automation tool which helps sales teams send personalized emails and automated follow-ups at scale.

With Klenty+Pipedrive integration, you should be able auto import contacts to Klenty and start the email campaigns. You can also manage campaigns to your contacts from within pipedrive using Klenty app panel.

Using Klenty’s  ‘Triggers & Actions' you can create advanced workflow actions in Pipedrive like creating a new lead or moving a deal to a new stage, etc based on the triggers in Klenty like email opens, clicks, replies etc.You can also create advanced workflows that allows you to record all email engagement data back in Pipedrive 

You can check out Klenty in Pipedrive marketplace here for more details and read the user reviews.

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/klenty/4ea6d81e4599a462

Hope this helps you :)

• Nicolas Clairembault
    edited July 2020 #6

On my side I use the automation feature to create a "follow up" each time I create a new contact in my adress book, so I remember to connect to new contacts on Linkedin, send  a quick email etc. 

Today I discover the "lead" tab, it is new, isn't it? Based on what I understand on this tab, I'd love to be able o automatically create a lead each time I create a contact. Unfortunately, it does not seem to be possible. 

Please, Pipedrive, do it!

• Keith Greywood
    Keith Greywood Posts: 42
    10 Comments Second Anniversary Photogenic
    edited April 29 #7

Zapier is great for adding a new contact from different lead sources, but I want to handle lead creation in pipedrive with automations. This is much cleaner. Currently pointless switching to use this lead section, and should have an option to remove it from the menu - just adds confusion at the moment