Optional data fields for different Pipelines

Georg Wässa
Georg Wässa Posts: 25
Second Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Hi,

I have two different pipelines and made a lot of custom fields for my deals.

For the deals in pipeline A, I need the custom fields 1 to 5

For my deals in pipeline B, I need the custom fields 6 to 10

Well when I create a new deal in pipeline A, pipedrive shows me all the custom fields 1 to 10 even though  I only need 1 to 5. The fields 6 to 10 are useless and error-prone, cause my employees fill in the data in the wrong fields. So I would like to have an option that only these fields are selectable which are allowed for the specific pipeline.

Thanks for helping

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited April 2 #2

Hi @Georg Wässa , thank you for your feedback! I've made sure it reaches our team for consideration.

This is a topic that has been raised before, check out a discussion and some tips in this other post. 🚀

• James Marshall_63469
    edited April 2 #3

Hi @Georg Wässa , thank you for your feedback! I've made sure it reaches our team for consideration.

This is a topic that has been raised before, check out a discussion and some tips in this other post. 🚀

Hi Inês,

Was this ever resolved? I'm still looking to solve this problem and only have certain fields on deals depending on what pipeline they're in

• Rafaella Santos Costa
    edited December 2021 #4

Hey!!! I'm having the same issue, 2 different teams, that have 2 different pipes with other informations on the cards. It would be great if there were possible to choose the selectable field in each pipeline. Thanks

• Simone Martinelli
    edited April 2 #5

same problem here

• Elliot Wood
    Elliot Wood Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited May 11 #6

Did this ever get resolved?