Health-check Dashboard for Pipedrive using Tableau

Options
Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I love Tableau for the interactive features in the dashboards. I also love the flexibility it offers when combining different dimensions (columns) and measures (metrics). There are a number of other integrations for Pipedrive data visualization but I have used Tableau far too long to switch now.

I have developed a series of Tableau dashboards to answer any questions that the management and the sales teams ask from time to time.

I have published one such stripped down version of the dashboard using only the Deals data from Pipedrive. I would love to get some feedback to uncover my blind spots. :)

Currently, I manually download the data from Pipedrive, but it takes me less than 2 minutes to do so. The data is hosted on a Google Drive/Google Sheets and it is automatically refreshed (if using Tableau Online), or with a click of a button (if using Tableau Public).

It can be used as a on-going dashboard. However, because of the manual data download required, I am aiming low by calling it just an occasional health-check dashboard.

Link: Pipedrive Dashboard 

Demo video: 

https://www.loom.com/share/4ecb3e1ab7e1426b9884d4c307aa7225

Appreciate any feedback that you may have.

Comments

• Hans Kjellberg
    Hans Kjellberg Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

I like these reports a lot, nice job!

Out of interest, how long did it take you to set these dashboards up?

Our company offers ready made sales dashboards for Pipedrive users as a service. Our solution is perhaps not quite as flexible as Tableau, but perhaps you'd like to check out the demo?

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited June 2020 #3
    Options

I like these reports a lot, nice job!

Out of interest, how long did it take you to set these dashboards up?

Our company offers ready made sales dashboards for Pipedrive users as a service. Our solution is perhaps not quite as flexible as Tableau, but perhaps you'd like to check out the demo?

Thank you, Hans.

The knowledge of what to build has accrued over the last 6 months, and building these took me a couple of hours.

The reason why I love Tableau is because it allows interactivity between all components on a dashboard. The only other solution I know that does this is Google Data Studio. Because I don't see interactivity in any other solution, I thought I will build my own. :)

I have previously explored Dear Lucy. :)

• Eli Glanz
    Eli Glanz Member Posts: 49
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2022 #4
    Options

To have your pipedrive Data automatically updated in Tableau, an Easy setup would be to use Pipedrive > Fivetran > BigQuery > Tableau

Fivetran and Bigquery are an easy and inexpensive setup.

Of course it would be awesome if Pipedrive built a Tableau integration @Mike van der Valk