Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,034 VERIFIED MEMBER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited May 28 #32

Status Update

@Inês Batata

Today I checked back with LINK MATCH Here is their answer:

"Greetings! Unfortunately, the Pipedrive API for the Leads Module is not yet sophisticated enough for LinkMatch to be able to implement the needful features. We are following the updates on that and will implement the integration as soon as the Pipedrive API is sufficient. "

Any update on the timeline from PD on this issue? 

Regards, Markus  

Hey @Markus Funk !

I've heard back and unfortunately currently there are no plans on expanding on the Leads API capabilities. The only thing we want to add this year are webhooks, which could already help you with this, even if not fully.

Unfortunately with many customers and requests and with limited development resources we need to prioritise and make choices what to deliver first. We will make sure however our team will consider your suggestions. Thank you for being so proactive and cooperative with this matter, we really appreciate it!

• Nebojsa Damjanovich
    Nebojsa Damjanovich Member Posts: 10 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment
    edited May 28 #33

I use https://getprospect.io for finding leads through LinkedIn Navigator, export them and import to Pipedrive

• Markus Funk
    Markus Funk Member Posts: 111 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 28 #34

I use https://getprospect.io for finding leads through LinkedIn Navigator, export them and import to Pipedrive

HI Nebjosa, thanks for the tip. Could you explain a little more in detail on how to use a lead list generated in LinkedIn Sales Navigator and have it checked by getprospect.io? 

Thanks in advance

• Nebojsa Damjanovich
    Nebojsa Damjanovich Member Posts: 10 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment
    edited May 28 #35

Hi @Markus Funk , I use LinkedIn Sales Navigator (in Chrome) to search for leads. Then I contact them through LI SN and if they reply than I get them with 1 click to getprospect through Chrome plugin (GP Get email button). From there it's simple export and import to Pipedrive. I don't have much leads, so in my case it's simple

• Nicola Meinders
    Nicola Meinders Member Posts: 8 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment
    edited May 28 #36

Hi, thanks. It would be great if Pipedrive had an integration, as we're not sure what to do. Seeing these reviews, it seems that some chrome extensions would mean that you are blacklisted. Some of these were recommended in the forum. I'm not sure where LinkedIN has a list of recommended or accepted partner extensions...?https://www.g2.com/products/dux-soup/reviews?utf8=%E2%9C%93&filters%5Bnps_score%5D%5B%5D=1&filters%5Bkeyphrases%5D=&order=g2_default&filters%5Bcomment_answer_values%5D=#survey-response-4369511

Here are a few reviews for this software. All the 5* reviews are pretty promising. However, there are a few recent ones that are saying LinkedIn banned them for having the Chrome extension as this is easier for them to track... This functionality is great, but I would never want to risk getting blacklisted. Does anyone know if a whitelist of approved suppliers for LinkedIn partners is available. LinkedIn themselves obviously want you to do sponsored content and adverts to reach people...

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,034 VERIFIED MEMBER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited May 28 #37

Hi, thanks. It would be great if Pipedrive had an integration, as we're not sure what to do. Seeing these reviews, it seems that some chrome extensions would mean that you are blacklisted. Some of these were recommended in the forum. I'm not sure where LinkedIN has a list of recommended or accepted partner extensions...?https://www.g2.com/products/dux-soup/reviews?utf8=%E2%9C%93&filters%5Bnps_score%5D%5B%5D=1&filters%5Bkeyphrases%5D=&order=g2_default&filters%5Bcomment_answer_values%5D=#survey-response-4369511

Here are a few reviews for this software. All the 5* reviews are pretty promising. However, there are a few recent ones that are saying LinkedIn banned them for having the Chrome extension as this is easier for them to track... This functionality is great, but I would never want to risk getting blacklisted. Does anyone know if a whitelist of approved suppliers for LinkedIn partners is available. LinkedIn themselves obviously want you to do sponsored content and adverts to reach people...

Hi @Nicola Meinders !

I suggest you take a look at the integrations available in our marketplace, using the keyword "LinkedIn". I did a quick search for you, see here. All of these integrations are approved by Pipedrive.

That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future. Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Brandon Wood
    Brandon Wood Member Posts: 57 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited April 22 #38

I agree this is a much needed feature that it appears many of Pipedrive competitors offer.  It appears the LinkedIn CRM partner list has grown in the past few months since I last checked it out. I don't remember Zoho or Sugar being there the last time I looked. Where is Pipedrive?

• Brian Bowman_9978
    Brian Bowman_9978 Member Posts: 2 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment
    edited April 22 #39

I strongly recommend this suggestion.  Having a Chrome extension that can connect your Pipedrive account such that when using my LinkedIn account - I can IMPORT a LI profile and have the basics as a new Contact in PD would be amazing and a real time saver.  My current CRM for recruiting has this and it's a real big plus.

Thanks Tim....that worked for me.

• Leandro de la Torriente
    Leandro de la Torriente Member Posts: 8 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Second Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #40

It would be awesome if you link a customer profile from Pipedrive to their LinkedIn profile picture.  

Thanks,

Leo

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 170 VERIFIED MEMBER
    100 Comments Pipedrive Team
    edited May 28 #41

Hi Leandro!

Thank you so much for reaching us with your feedback.

One thing you can try is our Smart Contacts Data. If there's a public photo linked with the person's email, it will show up, as you can see in the video here.

Another possible option, is using an integration that links Pipedrive and Linkedin. You can find more information and see the different options on our marketplace here

In any case, I will send your suggestion to our product team as well so they can take it into consideration for any future improvements.

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

Kind regards,
    Andreia

• Thomas Møller Jensen
    Thomas Møller Jensen Member Posts: 24 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments
    edited May 28 #42

Have a look at LeadJet. LeadJet lets you easily create Pipedrive contacts/companies/Deals directly from LinkedIn profile pages, synchronizing both contact information, including picture and LinkedIn conversations. 

• Risto Timisjärvi
    Risto Timisjärvi Member Posts: 1 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #43

Hi all,

We are using LinkedIn integration. The problem is that now all  visitors to our web site will be automatically turned to new deal (unless existing organization). Unfortunately most of these deals are junk.  We have tried to adjust filters at LinkedIn side, but we cannot put them too tight. The best solution would be if new leads from LinkedIn would arrive to Leads Inbox. We could do screening there and convert only interesting ones to to deals.

We can of course do disable the automatic feed from LinkedIn and do screening at the LinkedIn side. I would still prefer to to do screening at PipeDrive. List of all web visitor swould stay in Leads Inbox. Se we could revisit them if needed.

Risto

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 240 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments Photogenic
    edited May 28 #44

Which Linkedin Integration?

• Beth Baxter
    Beth Baxter Member Posts: 3 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment
    edited May 28 #45

Have you looked at Dux-Soup Turbo? It pulls leads directly from LinkedIn into Pipedrive but doesn't assign them as a deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX9HGsbV84A
  • sheryl
    sheryl Member Posts: 9 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment
    edited May 28 #46

Check out LinkPort for Pipedrive exclusively, it lets you import unlimited contacts into Pipedrive directly. Not as deals

• sheryl
    sheryl Member Posts: 9 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment

You can download LinkPort for Pipedrive to import your contact directly into Pipedrive through seamless integration

• AndreaLasalandra
    AndreaLasalandra Member Posts: 2 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2023 #48

Since not all prospects have emails available it would be very interesting to set a workflow that lets you send a specific message via LinkedIn messaging once the prospect is added as a lead. Basically adding an "action" in the workflow automation option that lets you also send messages via LinkedIn.

• Joe Suarez
    Joe Suarez Member Posts: 5 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited April 22 #49

In theory, it is possible to create integrations between different platforms such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and a CRM (such as PD or any other CRM). By leveraging APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) provided by these platforms, it may be feasible to import lead information from LinkedIn Sales Navigator to a CRM, update CRM data with information from LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and sync lead activity between the two platforms.

For example, using LinkedIn Sales Navigator's API, you could retrieve lead information such as profile data, activity, and engagement metrics. Then, using the CRM's API, you could update the corresponding contact or lead records with this information. You could also set up notifications or triggers in the CRM to receive alerts when a lead makes a new post on the LinkedIn Sales Navigator extension.

Please note that creating such integrations may require technical expertise and proper authorization from both platforms involved, as well as compliance with their respective terms of service and privacy policies. It's important to ensure that any data exchange or automation adheres to applicable laws and regulations, and respects the privacy and consent of individuals whose data is being processed.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,269 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Answers Third Anniversary

Hi everyone, the new Surfe integration is worth checking out, it connects Pipedrive and LinkedIn! You can find out more here.