Custom Fields (Org & Person) In Zapier

Josh Monifi
Josh Monifi Member Posts: 117 VERIFIED MEMBER
Fourth Anniversary 100 Up Votes 10 Comments 5 Likes

How do I get Custom Field information for Organizations and People out of Pipedrive and into Zapier. The Pipedrive-Zapier integration does not look to these Custom Fields. So I need to use the API. But it is not clear how to do this. Does someone have experience with this that could help me out?

Answers

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,595 VERIFIED MEMBER
    1000 Comments 250 Likes Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers

That shouldn't happen. Custom fields are accessible in Zapier, or at least used to be.

Try doing this with Make/Integromat or Relay.app.

• Josh Monifi

Hi Amit, this article states that custom fields are not supported: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495922929037-How-to-Get-Started-with-Pipedrive-on-Zapier#connect-to-app-on-zapier

Though in experience I have seen that Deal Custom Fields are, but People and Orgs are not.

If you have a different experience, I would love to see how you set it up!

Thanks for sharing those other apps! Unfortunately, we aren't able to quickly switch integration apps due to security rules and checks.

• Josh Monifi

We figured out how to do this. We needed to have Pipedrive Support pull the API code for each of the field options, then use a Lookup Table in Zapier to read the table for the values. Lots of extra work, but at least it works!

We still think this should be natively available!