Is there a way to insert a form into an email.

Christoph Suwelack
Christoph Suwelack Member Posts: 27
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Is there a way to insert a form into an email.  

Basic questions abou received goods, if quality was ok and if documentation arrived complete

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2020 #2

Hi @Christoph Suwelack !

Yes, you absolutely can, all you have to do is insert the link to the form in your email. You can even create your webform in Pipedrive, and use email and/or link tracking to know when someone has clicked the link to the form. 

Whenever they submit their responses, a new deal will be created in PIpedrive with all the data collected. You can even have a dedicated pipeline or stage for those deals, if that works best for you.

• chrisduncanteamgds
    chrisduncanteamgds Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment

Hello @pipedrive_questions, If I wanted to embed a question in an email, such as "Are you a current NetSuite User" that could update a lead, how would I accomplish this? If I create a form and link it in the email, will the form know the user that was replying? I'm seeking the lowest-friction method for answering a simple yes/no question in an email. Thank you in advance, Chris

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,069 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment

Hi @chrisduncanteamgds with Pipedrive's web forms, these won’t automatically know who the user is from clicking a link in the email, at least in the way you describe.
    If you’re targeting a very small sample, maybe you can have separate forms and links to match each person. Otherwise, it may be necessary to make sure your form has a field that captures a lead identifier such as their email address or name.

• chrisduncanteamgds
    chrisduncanteamgds Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment

Unfortunately that won't work, so there's nothing like a poll feature or anything else that I could leverage? Thanks,

Chris