Scheduler customizer

I should be able to customize the confirmation messages from the Scheduler. Really, my biggest problem is that it comes from "Pipedrive Scheduler" and my clients don't know what that is. 

It would be much more convenient for me to use your Schedule, but the confirmation email should come from my email address - not Pipedrive's. The email account is already set up, so shouldn't be a big deal. 

That or be able to suppress Pipedrive from sending and I can build out an automation.

3 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited July 2021 #2

Hi @Tilden Moschetti !  We appreciate your feedback and have forwarded it to our team for consideration.

• Cenk Tukel
    Cenk Tukel Posts: 9
    edited February 24 #3

Hi PipeDrive team,
    I also agree with @Tilden Moschetti ...

Would be great to have customization options for the Scheduler... Be able to,

1. Send the confirmation email from our email address.
    2. Customize the confirmation message and add reminder emails, SMS's as follow-up.
    3. Forward the lead to a custom URL confirmation page vs. Pipedrive default confirmation page (e.g. the confirmation, next steps page  in our website and/or additional information webform page that we create using Pipedrive webforms)
    4. Collect further information from the lead on the Scheduler registration page, such as using the custom fields we defined in PipeDrive. We can add incremental questions but currently, we can not choose questions to add from the custom data fields we have created in PD.
    5. Hide PipeDrive logo and link below the messages.
  • Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited October 2020 #4

Hi PipeDrive team,
    I also agree with @Tilden Moschetti ...

Would be great to have customization options for the Scheduler... Be able to,

1. Send the confirmation email from our email address.
    2. Customize the confirmation message and add reminder emails, SMS's as follow-up.
    3. Forward the lead to a custom URL confirmation page vs. Pipedrive default confirmation page (e.g. the confirmation, next steps page  in our website and/or additional information webform page that we create using Pipedrive webforms)
    4. Collect further information from the lead on the Scheduler registration page, such as using the custom fields we defined in PipeDrive. We can add incremental questions but currently, we can not choose questions to add from the custom data fields we have created in PD.
    5. Hide PipeDrive logo and link below the messages.

Thank you for your thorough list of suggestions, @Cenk Tukel , it's really helpful for us.

We appreciate your input and have used it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Otto de Graaf
    Otto de Graaf Posts: 7
    edited May 2021 #5

To add to the suggestions in this thread: very useful feature, but I'd love to add our branding to it. So it's not just the email address, it's also the colors, logo etc that make this a very confusing experience to prospects now. It's just a very discontinuous experience, which we all now lowers conversion ratios.

• Gill Lawrence  // Wallcandy Co
    edited June 27 #6

Hi guys,

Currently looking to implement pipedrive as my scheduler on my website. Is customisation available 2years later?

This level of experience would be a make or break for me when choosing a CMS system.

• Is there anything new here? I just implemented the scheduler and I have been trying to figure out how to do all of the things that have been mentioned here, but can't seem to figure out how. If they have not been added as features over two years later, perhaps we could get some advice on how to accomplish them in other ways?

• Hi @Inês Batata

would you mind providing a specific update on this topic pls?

That would be much appreciated, otherwise we need to find another solution than Pipedrive for scheduling activities which is a real decision while scaling up.