Why doesn't my calendar sync properly anymore?

PLC Paramedics
PLC Paramedics Member Posts: 4 VERIFIED MEMBER
Fourth Anniversary First Comment Photogenic Combo Breaker
edited October 17 in Apps and Integrations #1

My calendar sync has been working, without issue, for months. Suddenly, starting Monday morning , it is no longer syncing at all. I have disconnected and reconnected the account several times. Cleared cache. Checked permissions. Tested calendar entries on the local calendar (outlook) but nothing has changed. Pipedrive support has been very slow to respond, if responsive at all, and this is a critical feature that we use to manage our technicians schedule. Quite the disruption to our normal workflow. Any suggestions from this forum are greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Answers

• Tony Xavier
    Tony Xavier Pipedrive Team Posts: 130 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    100 Comments 5 Answers Second Anniversary 5 Likes

Hello @PLC Paramedics,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our support team has faced some disruption due to the unforeseen situation in US. Since this issue is likely to be specific to your account, our support team would need to continue with the troubleshooting and we have notified internally about the issue. Thank you for your understanding.

• PLC Paramedics

Can you elaborate on the "unforeseen situation in the US?", I am not sure you are referring to.

• Tony Xavier
    Tony Xavier Pipedrive Team Posts: 130 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    100 Comments 5 Answers Second Anniversary 5 Likes

To elaborate, we have part of our support team working from Florida, and they were affected by the hurricane Milton and Helena, causing disruption in our support teams schedules.

• PLC Paramedics

Thank you for clarifying. It is interesting (to me) that I was able to delete an existing calendar entry that is linked to an activity and it deleted the activity in Pipedrive. This proves, to me, that the integration is working properly. However, when I added a new activity that should have created a new calendar entry, it did not work. In summary, it is working properly when deleting but not adding.