Followers

You need to have a way in which I can add a new followers to several contacts at one time versus having to go in one-by-one to add a new follower (without having to do in via importing an excel spreadsheet). It seems there would be a way to click on the contacts you wanted to add a follower to and then put in their name. I just had to do that with60 people and 40 companies and it is time consuming and tedious.  Also if Joe Smith is a follower of Amy Jones at ABC Company.  Then why do we also have to make Joe Smith a follower of ABC Company?  Then if there is a Deal done for ABC company, then we also need to make Joe Smith a follower of the deal.  Seems like there is a lot of redundancy.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,387 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Thanks for your suggestion @Cheryl Arts I've added the "Feedback & suggestions" tag to your question. Could you clarify the use case for me why you're adding someone as a follower to so many items in one go?

• Jan Visser_342
    Jan Visser_342 Posts: 108
    edited April 29 #3

Cheryl, create a filtered list that includes the objects you need, export - add column following and mass-add the name of the follower to multiple records. I think that's how I did it in the past - or maybe I was dreaming about it! :)

• Einstein Peralta
    Einstein Peralta Posts: 6
    Second Anniversary Photogenic
    edited March 2021 #4

Thanks for your suggestion @Cheryl Arts I've added the "Feedback & suggestions" tag to your question. Could you clarify the use case for me why you're adding someone as a follower to so many items in one go?

Hi @Mike van der Valk I join this request from @Cheryl Arts Maybe there is some news?

Thanks,

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,387 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited January 2021 #5

No news unfortunately but thanks for pinging me @E. Peralta I'm going to notify our team internally again and ask to take this into consideration.