connect Shopify with pipedrive

Options

Hi Good afternoon,  

I was wondering if you guys could help me in the right direction. I'm trying to connect Shopify with Pipedrive. Now every time a new customer comes to my shopify website I have to put their data in Pipedrive by hand.  

I was wondering if you guys knew any programs that could help me with that. I've tried Zapier so far but I didn't give us the desired result. I think the problem is that de costumers fill in their information and it ends up by "Note" It's not categorized by address or company name, this way it will end up in Pipedrive all twisted up.  

I hope that you guys are able to help!

Best Regards customers  

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

Depends on how you capture this information in Shopify, and what event it triggers.

Based on the event, you can capture this in Zapier, and then create a contact in Pipedrive.

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited June 2022 #3
    Options
  • Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Hi @Sales The Essentials B.V. !

Besides Zapier, like @Amit Sarda and @Boris Tsibelman have mentioned above, you can also try using Automate.io.

• Kate
    Kate Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Fingers crossed that this becomes a thing without a third party! Would be amazing!

• Michael Tomar
    Michael Tomar Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Another option to integrate Shopify and Pipedrive is to use Skyvia. It is a no code SaaS.

• David Gurr (Make.com)
    Options

You'll need to think about how you'll prevent duplicates. To do this, you'll probably want a custom field on a Pipedrive Person record to store the Shopify Customer ID.

Here's what a scenario to do this would look like in Make:

You can pick whatever fields from Shopify you want to include in the Person record:

You could even add more logic to check for and add a Pipedrive Organization if need be.

Make is a highly visual, easy to use no-code workflow automation solution with pre-built connectors for over 1,500 SaaS solutions, including Pipedrive and Shopify.

You can build simple or complex workflows and can use if/then/else branching as well as array manipulation and iteration. All without needing to write a single line of code!

There's a free (forever) plan that's suitable for small workloads. Paid plans start at $9/month.