Sort Leads Table
We want to be able to have change how the Leads table is sorted, so that we can resort the Leads based on the column we've selected. i.e.
- When you click on the Title heading, the table is sorted alphanumerically ascending, then when you click the Title heading a second time, the table is sorted alphanumerically descending, then next click... and so on.
- When you click the Activities column heading, the table is sorted with oldest activities first, then 2nd click reverses that, and then next click does oldest activities first, and so on.
- When you click the Labels column heading, the table is sorted with the 'HOT' leads at the top, the WARM leads below that, then COLD leads at the bottom. When you click the Labels column heading again, that is reversed. The next click goes similar to the first sort and next click reverses, etc.
- When you click the Source column heading, the table is sorted with sources listed alphanumerically ascending, then when you click the Source heading a second time, the table is sorted alphanumerically descending, then next click...
- When you click the Created column heading, the table is sorted with oldest leads first, then 2nd click reverses that, and then next click does oldest leads first, and so on.
The table data needs to perform the functionality described above even if the table is filtered in someway, so that people get used to that way of operating, and it becomes second nature.
Also, the table should remember the last sort that the user was using, even across login sessions. In this way, if a user prefers a particular table sort, they will get that as their default until they decide to change it. It will save a LOT of mouse-clicks across your user population .
It took me 10 seconds from accessing the leads screen for the first time for me to find that the above functionality was missing. It's
Inês Batata Admin Posts: 2,917 COMMUNITY MANAGERedited July 2020 #2
Hi @Terry MacDonald , thank you very much for your detailed feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to explore and document. 🙂
I have made sure your suggestion have reached our team for consideration and can tell you that we're currently working on bringing more flexibility and capabilities into the Leads Inbox, namely the way data is displayed and sorted (to look more like the List View you find in other parts of Pipedrive. So stay tuned for good news!1
Marc Boghe Posts: 3
Any update re. sorting the leads ?0