Can we have Hidden Fields please?

I would love to have "Hidden  Fields" which are setup the same way as Important Fields and Required Fields. This would allow us to customize which fields are visible for different pipelines. 

3 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Martin Boonzaayer , thank you for your feedback!

This suggestion has come up a few times and I've made sure to send it internally to our team for consideration.

• Saskia Dix
    Saskia Dix Posts: 13
    edited November 2020 #3

This suggestion has come up a few times and I've made sure to send it internally to our team for consideration.

@Inês Batata Really good suggestion from Martin. Do you have any idea if and when this feature will be launched? 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited November 2020 #4

Hi @Saskia Dix , thank you for your interest!

I checked and at the moment we have no news about this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Brad Cohen
    Brad Cohen Posts: 22
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited November 2021 #5

Its hard to fathom why this is not a standard option. 

• Eli Glanz
    Eli Glanz Posts: 57
    Second Anniversary
    edited November 2021 #6

anything about this topic?

• Heike Sohna
    Heike Sohna Posts: 9
    edited March 10 #7

Can we please get this feature to hide/show fields per pipeline? This is critical for a good workflow across multiple very different pipelines.

• I would like to push this topic as well. 

Because it is important if:

- Pipelines that represent different workflows and do not require all fields.

- Fields are meant for automations that other users should neither see nor edit. 

- Fields contain information that not every PD user is allowed to see for privacy reasons. 

• We need that also very urgently. We have a lot of fields that are there only for integration purposes. End users should not see them.

Second use case is: hide fields in spectific phases or pipelines.

This feature would increase the pipedrive user experience dramatically for our users.

• niallg
    niallg Posts: 1
    First Comment

We really need the hidden field option in Pipedrive. Are there any updates on this?

• Would like to hear the status in this, too!