Following up since one month for my $700 referral commission, but getting no resolution

Gaurav Goyal
Gaurav Goyal Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Dear Pipedrive team,

I have been following up since one month for my referral commission. I had opted for Amazon Pay coupons, but it did not work in India. I requested for changing it to payment through PayPal. After a lot of followups, someone from your support team took back my Amazon coupons, with promise to get money transferred through PayPal (took my PayPal details for it as well). Nothing happened post that.

I did not expect this from a company who is so pro active with support. Kindly help me to expediate thisprocess. Shouldn't I be given priority support, if I helped you guys to acquire more customers?f,  

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Gaurav Goyal , I'm so sorry to hear this impractical situation is going on.

I checked internally and can see that you spoke to my colleague Diogo from Support recently. He has escalated your case internally so we can understand what exactly is the roadblock, and I've also messaged the team so we can solve it as quickly as possible. 

Thank you so much for your patience and our apologies for the inconvenience.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2020 #3

Hi @Gaurav Goyal , I'm so sorry to hear this impractical situation is going on.

I checked internally and can see that you spoke to my colleague Diogo from Support recently. He has escalated your case internally so we can understand what exactly is the roadblock, and I've also messaged the team so we can solve it as quickly as possible. 

Thank you so much for your patience and our apologies for the inconvenience.

Hello again @Gaurav Goyal , I have an update: we have been waiting on Amazon to process their refund of the original gift cards so we can process the Paypal operation from our end to you. We are on it right now and it will be concluded this week for sure. 

Thank you for your patience, fortunately all is under way now.

• Gaurav Goyal
    Gaurav Goyal Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2020 #4

Grateful to you giving me an update 😊