Undo Send for Email

Chris Blunt
Chris Blunt Member Posts: 3

Hi,

Do you have any plans for an "undo send" feature in Pipedrive? Like Gmail, this would give you the option to prevent an email from going out for 10~30s after hitting send.

As I'm using Pipedrive more to email clients and prospective clients, it would be really helpful for those mistakes spotted just after hitting the send button (forgetting to attach a document, spelling/typos, etc.)

Thanks!
- Chris

2 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2020 #2

Hi Chris, thank you for your feedback!

As far as I know this is not in our plans but I see how it could be useful and I've forwarded your suggestion internally for consideration.

• Brad Tindall_3303
    Brad Tindall_3303 Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2020 #3

All the members on our team would really appreciate this feature as well. With 30 second undo set in Gmail, emails sent from Pipedrive can not be undone in Gmail.... would be very useful. Thanks for everything you guys do!

• Joe_1462
    Joe_1462 Member Posts: 23
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2020 #4

I would love to see the undo feature in emails as well. I use it in gmail all the time. 

• Roméo
    Roméo Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #5

Hi! This feature would definitely be very useful :) 

• Kiki Wanshura
    Kiki Wanshura Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #6

This feature would be extremely helpful. 

Can someone from Pipedrive please provide an update since the last response was from 7 months ago?

Thanks!

• Julian_26963
    Julian_26963 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #7

I agree, this would be a super awesome feature to have. I'd love to hear an update! 

• Alex Ballesteros
    Alex Ballesteros Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #8

Hi! Has this feature been implemented? It would be very helpful!!

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #9

Hi everyone, thank you for your interest and feedback!

At the moment we have no news about this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future. Although I can't promise anything, I've reinforced this specific request to them.

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
  • Hardy Chau
    Hardy Chau Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #10

Really wish Pipedrive had a 'recall' feature too. Such a good idea. 

• Lucas Roscoe
    Lucas Roscoe Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #11

That feature would have helped me 90 seconds ago... which is what brought me here. Please consider :)

• Olga Klein Willers
    Olga Klein Willers Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #12

Hello. I also vote and ask for considering. I already twice needed that feature. Thank you

• Carlos Nasillo
    Carlos Nasillo Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #13

That feature would have helped me 90 seconds ago... which is what brought me here. Please consider :)

haha! came here because about 90 seconds ago, i messed up. So i figured to go and search for future scenarios. Would be a very welcomed feature @Inês Batata : )

• David Maret
    David Maret Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #14

This is definitely a feature many of us would like! Although I don't mind taking responsibilities and ownership apologizing for wrongly / too early sent emails, I prefer to click a button for that magical " I didn't screw up" undo/unsent feature (like gmail has already since years :)

Thanks for reconsidering it! 

• Sylvie Maclean
    Sylvie Maclean Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited November 2021 #15

Would have also loved this feature 90 seconds ago!

• Efir Media
    Efir Media Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2021 #16

This is still very much wanted! By us too. Hopefully this can be implemented in 2021 :)

• Anca Pop
    Anca Pop Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #17

2022 and I'm also requesting the undo feature on emails. signed, Acna. Anca 😊 (See what I mean?) 

• Julia Bosio
    Julia Bosio Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #18

Would love to have an Undo button too. Hopefully is going to be a priority for 2022? 

Thank you!

• Remi Bliah
    Remi Bliah Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #19

Hi everyone, thank you for your interest and feedback!

At the moment we have no news about this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future. Although I can't promise anything, I've reinforced this specific request to them.

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

Hello,

Any news on this topic?

• trustedone
    trustedone Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

I literally just sent an important email to the wrong person who shouldn't have got it. As soon as I hit send I realized. YIKES - some tap dancing to do now

• PaulTheThird
    PaulTheThird Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

2024 now. Would still love this feature

• Mackenzie Hynard
    Mackenzie Hynard Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

This would be a great achievement if this could be looked into.

Also if the undo action was also there after an email was archived or deleted

Thank you