Related Organizations - Filtered Lists

Guys, maybe this feature is not used by many - but it would be tremendously helpful to allow the ability to:

1. Add related organizations (organization) and the relationship type (parent, daughter) as a column in filtered lists, and
  2. Allow export and import of these values.

Right now, mapping out a corporate account with subsidiaries is more than tedious. Is this something that can be accomplished?

Loosely related to: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/5e71224642bdaa3d12e62231

Jan 

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,387 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 29 #2

Thanks @Jan Visser , it's indeed not a heavily used feature so it currently isn't a priority as I hope you understand. Nonetheless, I understand the use case and shared it with the team ;)

Somehow I also missed that earlier post you are referring to, taking a look now.

• Tatiana Bazzi
    Tatiana Bazzi Posts: 15
    Second Anniversary Photogenic
    edited August 2021 #3

Hi,

In our company we are eager and in need to map related organizations.

We'd love to use the feature but the current process would take us forever in manually reviewing the entire  database.

As suggested by Jan, filtering and the possibility to mass import to map the field would make a big difference.

I guess the reason why the feature is not heavily used is just because it's non that "usable".

Thanks,
    Tatiana